1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

balanced diet?

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by lavii, Nov 2, 2008.

1. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

hi ILites

i work for a sw company and i hav to work night shifts and hav irreuglar food habits..its been close to 3 yrs i am working usually wen i hav night shifts wen i go home i directly hav my lunch in b/w 10 am to 12 pm ..and go to bed as i feel sleepy by then..and get up juz befor 1hr i go to office and have my dinner .
    .but nowadayz i m not able to mainatin gud diet practices..earlier my mom was back of me all the time making me eat all nutrious food now that i m with my inlaws and i dont hav time to really care to eat food..getting weak dayby day and started getting helath probs like acidity,feeling giddiness etc...i knw you folks give best suggestions ..can u suggest wat best i culd do ...or wat kinda pattern to follow.Thx in advance

2. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

hi,
    when you go to work do you carry any snacks with you? if you don't then start to carry and apple and some salad, so by the tome you reach home you are not that hungry and drink plenty of water. when you reach home have a light lunch do not over eat so, as you say you immediately go to sleep. try to eat almonds as they are nutritious and eat lots of fruits, avoid, mangoes, bananas, chiku, or any fruits which have sugar in it.

good luck
    alpa

3. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

hiee alpa,
    thx so much for taking time and replying...will defintly try ur suggestions.
    thx again.:)

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

you are welcome,
    also when you feel like acidity, have a banana, itwill help, have fruits it will really help you.
    glad to help you.
    alpa