1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bahubali!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by curlytweethere, Jun 14, 2015.

1. nagvnvn

nagvnvn Silver IL'ite

Bahubali.. must be mentioned as one the wonderful vfx eye feast and a proud film for every one..
    There are many warrior and king themed movies earlier in our country. But the effects in this movie create a real experience for us. No where we feel that the war is not really happening.

Prabhas and Rana are perfect in every aspect.
    Ramya Krishna - she is the appropriate choice for the role
    Anushka - waiting to see her real role and performance in the remaining part. but well done for this part.
    Satyaraj,Nasser,Tamannah every other one are apt for those roles and deserve hatsoff for their hard work.

I wish much more movies like this should come in our country.

2 people like this.
  2. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Ohhh !

Nice to see this thread.

Want to see the movie, but no tickets till next Sunday :(

3. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful movie... Dont watch the reviews, go with fresh mind, definitely u will be enjoyed.

2 people like this.
  4. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Looks like the launch fever has died down already...there is a lot of talk going on-- not positive though...but reviews from those who have seen is that this movie is not one that you would want to go back and watch again and again...one time watch only!!

is this true??

PS: - didn't get tickets this week shakehead

5. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Also read that Telugu and Tamil versions of the movie had superb openings, but the Hindi version is failing...not really doing well in Hindi :hide:

6. NirmalaGoofy

NirmalaGoofy Gold IL'ite

Storyline from Mahabaratha. Visuals are stunning. One time watch and should be watched only in theatre. Every one has done a decent job in acting. Rana and Ramya krishnan to be commended. Waiting for sequel and hoping anushka has little more role in that one.

1 person likes this.
  7. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

Fantastic movie, must be seen in theatres to enjoy full effects. All actors justified their roles. Special mention for Ramyakrishna. But gap between 1st and 2nd part is big.

2 people like this.
  8. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

here or somewhere some friends mentioned that BAHUBALI movie is not that great, its not upto expectations, story is simple and i am disappointed.......sooo.......only one time watch.

Is that movie that much disappointing you?? when compared to Lingaa, I, sivaji, Uttam villan, govindudu andarivadele,happy new year,ra one ? is there any great story in chennai express and how many of you watched that movie more than 2 times?

Some jealous people give negative reviews, dont follow always somebodys review.... if you want to watch that movie just go and see when ever you get tickets and then decide is that movie is great or disappointing you....somebody mentioned(in facebook also) that ticket price is high...yes ,if the budjet is high then automatically ticket price is high in first 2weeks right, check even for linga,sivaji,I movies.

but one thing good in this movie is "they really work hard for this movie ,you can see their hard work in this movie and due to this movie so many people get jobs for 5yrs altleast,this is also visible in this movie.
    ofcourse there are some negatives points in the movie, like Item song and abrupt ending due to second part...but those are minor points right.

definitely in the 2nd part we will get all the answers and good performance from anushka and rana ...

i dont want to hurt anybody and i dont want to degrade anybodys movie ,i just want to share the reality

5 people like this.
  9. nandhini10206

nandhini10206 New IL'ite

watched the movie last sunday. excellent photography and art. huge and massive...must watch movie, made us to wait for the part II release in 2016....

10. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

I totally agree @springsnb.
    After I saw the movie I immediately messaged (lest they miss it.) someone in USA to watch it as I enjoyed it and wanted them also enjoy. but I got reply that her brother told movie is waste, and advised her to keep jhandu balm. I was very upset.
    These very people wont waste even a minute in praising English movies of equal calibre or even lesser ones. Since this is an Indian movie they feel it below their level to accept it as good. Just like that they downgrade it without thinking twice how much hardwork has gone in it. :idontgetit:and how many people got salaries for 3 years. Hardwork must be appreciated when it is due.

They cant live without pickles, sambar and curd rice in their home but outside they show as if they survive on Mexican and Italian food only and don't touch indian food at all. :hide:

Regarding tickets if planned properly you get the tickets at the original cost only in multiplexes.
    These are my feelings when someone told we need jhandu balm after watching this movie. My intension is not to point fingers at anyone.

7 people like this.