1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bahubali!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by curlytweethere, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Who wil get the ticket in the queue that person must be bahubali :). They are selling tickets in the black market means buying people are there. Whom to blame ?
    just watching all these.

2. lat13

lat13 Senior IL'ite

Omg. Bahubali Movie was super. Very much eager for the second part.

3. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Only two pages for such an epic movie. Nenu inka chudaledu so can't review but what about others? Same movie pakka rashtram vallu theesi unite racha racha gola gola chesevaru. Aina antis are spreading negative talk. Ilanti movie Ki kuda negative talk unnadi ante so disappointing.

2 people like this.
  4. gauridinesh

gauridinesh Platinum IL'ite

I watched Bahubali (Tamil) over the weekend . It was stunning.
    Remya krishnan's opening scene is awesome and she has done complete justice to her role. The graphics are all great.

The story- flow , the visuals and the background music of the film kept me engaged throughout the movie. The only parts I did not like were
    1) Tamannah , who initially is a strong woman and a warrior - falling for a guy just because he does some gimmicks? Hard to believe. Plus, the song was totally unnecessary.
    2) The item song in between - again .Just for the sake of a song, a song has been inserted.

Other than that, everything was mind blowing and epic. Waiting for the second part in 2016 .

3 people like this.
  5. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

I didn't watch that movie but I knew Pinky watched and enjoyed .She will give nice detailed review about movie for you @oysterzzz :)
    tagging @pinkydarling... Pinky if you don't mind can you tell your views about Bahubali movie.?

6. chaithup

chaithup Bronze IL'ite

content wise, there is nothing much to offer.
    Visuals wise grandeur wise, it wont disappoint you. But the ending is too pale.
    Prabhas emerged as the new number one hero. Kudos to his sexy physique. Man!! you must watch him on big screen. Real stud bull and he did it with gusto.

1 person likes this.
  7. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

I already read the reviews. Its just disappointing to not see any discussion here where as my Facebook page is filled with all the news about the movie.

8. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

Hmm... Speaking of big movie launch weekends, my FB feed is full of my US friends/relatives posting family selfies with Minions in the background and all my India relatives/friends posting family selfies with Bahubali in the background. :)

2 people like this.
  9. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Above posts showing their likes and dislikes about movie... I think that is enough.. Do you want more discussions? @oysterzzz :)

10. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Kids are imitating saying jai mahishmati. and they want me to upload it in facebook. baahubali fever......

1 person likes this.