Bahrain Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Hi Aarthi, I am back in Bahrain.
    I do not know Varloo but if you know Shanvy or Yashikushi or Jananikrithsan, you can take my email id from them and be in touch.

2. radhikababu

radhikababu New IL'ite

hai
    i am radhika .i will be shifying to bharain in two mths .right now i am in doha pls can any one help me in schools .i have a 8yr old daughter studying in 2nd std and she will be continuing her 3 rd in bharain .pls help me out ladies regarding schools?

3. baharathi

baharathi New IL'ite

hi,

I am bharathi. new to bahrain. we stay in east riffa. i have 2 daughters of 8 years and 5 years respectively. they are schooling in the indian school.

i need some help. is there any good bharathantyam and carnatic music classes in east Riffa? does anybody teach veena here?

Luv you all,
    Bharathi..

4. Sudha Kailas

Hi Bharathi, good to see that u have posted your enquiries here !!
    Check out in the school itself as there is a teacher in the school who teaches dance and is from the Kalakshetra school of dance..

5. baharathi

baharathi New IL'ite

Dear sudha mam,

Thank you so much for the very quick reply. I will enquire in the school regarding the dance class. Thank you.

Luv you all,
    Bharathi..

6. INDHURAJESH

INDHURAJESH New IL'ite

A big hai to bahrain ladies :)

7. Sudha Kailas

Hi Indhu, Welcome to Indus dear !!
    Looks like Bahrain Ilites are increasing in number.....thats wonderful news !!

8. parvathikkutty

parvathikkutty New IL'ite

I'm Parvathi..I'm frm kerala. I'm here in bahrain from 2006 November. I had worked here for 2 yrs and now i'm a home maker....

9. Mommy2one

Mommy2one New IL'ite

:waveHello everyone,

I m new to IL but have been in Bahrain for 4.5 years. As you can guess from my username I am mommy to 6.5 month old Y. These days the one thing that keeps me busy is baby food. I love shopping, eating out, as well as having people over for home cooked meal. Was interested in lot of crafts but these days just working on baby projects. Well now motherhood calling ... more later.

bye.

10. teens

teens New IL'ite

hi everone,
    i'm teena,a keralite living in bahrain for the past 2 years...with my husband n 2 kids..i'm a graduate nw a homemaker,put up in hidd..wud love to make friends hre b coz i'm really bored to death...i came to knw about indus ladies a week back...hpe will get good pals hre...
    n about myself
    i'm an easygoin person who believes in "live and let live" policy...n dont keep any hard feelings for anyone...n also believes that thres a give n take in every relationship...nw i'm nt sayin tht i'm perfect ha ha i'm not i knw i'm stubborn at times...but cry easily..ha ha...
    i think its enough for now today is thursay time to dress up n go out..
    see ya:thumbsup