Bad nakshtras(Ashlesha)

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by aarta, Jul 1, 2010.

1. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Dear IL members,

You must have heard of bad nakshtras and there evil effects.

Well i have initiated this thread to know your views ,specifically on Ashlesha nakshtra?

Has anyone of you born in this nakshtra?

What ill effects does it have on the child or on the family ?

Start posting your views,Friends

Take care
    Aarta:)

2. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

Why are you labeling it Bad?
    All I know is if a girl is born in this nakshtra she should be to married to a boy whose mom is not living. Basically no MIL for the girl.
    If a boy is born in this nakshtra it doesnot have any negatives. I don't know why though:hide:

3. narra

narra Silver IL'ite

i was born in Ashlesha nakshatra. i heard for ashlesha girls there will be no mil. but interesting thing is my in laws believe strongly in astrology. another thing is my mil is in good health.
    Don't believe such things.

1 person likes this.
  4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I am born in ashlesha nakshatra. My MIL was with me till 10 years of my marriage. one of my relative is also ashlesha. her mil is still with her after 30+ years of marriage.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  5. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Each star or nakshatra has something called paadham. That is they divide the time of the nakshatra in to 4 or 5 parts I suppose. Each part is called one paadham.
    The first paadham will reign for some time and then the second will reign for some time and so on.

The period one is born in a particular star will also include the specific paadham he or she was born.

In ashlesha not all paadhams are bad. Only a specific paadham is bad for MILs. So need not worry if one is born in ashlesha.

Only those born in a specific paadham (I dont know which paadham) should choose to marry a guy who has no mother.
    So dont brood over these sort of things.

6. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

:hiya

Description of the Four > Padaa (quarters) of Ashlesha

Padaa 1

Das/ Behari:

You are rich, kind and intelligent.

You will earn your living through automobiles.

You will be respected by your community.

You will be amiable and cause no trouble to others.

FOR THE MALE ONLY:

Usually laborers and people of the service type...

Bold, daring, thoughtless and cruel; ungrateful, easily angered, and quite stupid.

Cause of great anxiety and misery to the mother; may sell and use drugs; quite often contracts venereal diseases

Drug peddlers are found in the first quarter.

Padaa 2

Das/ Behari:

You will have difficulty saving large amounts of money.

Be mindful of serious curable and preventable diseases.

FOR THE MALE ONLY.

Thieves or people who borrow money with no intention of returning it are found in the second part

Padaa 3

Das/ Behari:

You may experience some discord with your relatives.

You may suffer from venereal diseases.

This moon placement indicates a troubled relationship with your mother.

FOR THE MALE ONLY:

and when the third and fourth parts are rising, the father of the native will suffer much financially thought the native's acts.

Padaa 4

Das/ Behari:

There is difficulty for both the father & mother together in a short span of time.

Also, you may find that sometimes you earn your money in ways which you must keep somewhat secret, & that also may take place far away from your place of birth.

"A boy or girl born in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th quarter of Ashlesha nakshatra destroys his/her mother-in-law

and

a boy or girl born in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th quarter of Moola nakshatra becomes the destroyer (cause of death) of his/her father-in-law.

Therefore, suitable measures, as may be possible within one's means, should be taken at the time of the marriage of such boys and girls. There will be no evil effect if the husband has no elder brothers.:thumbsup

Want more and more experienced people to express there views...:hide:

Take care
    Aarta

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

I too have my star as Ayilyam..I am married and my MIL is very well ...it is goin to be 4 years now...
    there are different belief;s with different people
    Like Tamilians who believe in astrology feel that girls who have aayilyam as star should marry some man whose mother is dead...
    But malayalees feel that its lucky to bring a girl as bride with that star

See,my co-sister(cousin) also has Aayilyam nakshatra,with her MIL and FIL and she is also goin to complete 2 years of marriage.

Dont believe in such things

Have trust in God and believe he will take care of everythin ...All which are not fine will turn fine soon

1 person likes this.
  8. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Hi ars,

Everytime i heard someone born under gand mool nakshtra ( specifically-ashlesha), people think it being inauspicious to family. That's y i wrote bad...though i am not geek :bonk

Just want to know everyone opinion on this :cheers

Do you get annoyed:rant, i apologise:hide:

Warm regards
    Aarta:)

9. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

From where u got all these weird description?

Can u take a new born ashlesa star baby in ur hand and look at his/her innocent eyes and say which of these attributes will suit him?

All these descriptions r true rubbish. Astrology is to better humanity and help them come out of miseries and to guid everyone in the right path and not to categorise someone as being born n a bad start or to predict that his future s gonna b runied or he is the family's destroyer. I donno how people can fit these attributes to another human being.

I have studied astrology and there is no section describing certain stars as good or bad. All stars r equally good and every child born on this earth is God's gift.

1 person likes this.
  10. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Hi Shubini,

http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Nakshatras/09ashlesha.htm
    hey is the link of above said description, as i already said i am a geek in astology, so kindly dear dont feel offended:hide:

I truly agree with you " Child's is greatest god's gift.:):)

Take care
    Aarta