Bad Luck Signs ? What To Do?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by EagerForInfo, Mar 17, 2021.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hello,

I'm not very superstitious.. but I do believe superstitions to the minimum. But past few days weird things are happening..

Like we saw a dead bat in our front door..

Ok we tried to forget that. But yesterday while we were all busy in our own work.. kids with school, me in the kitchen, husband working.. we heard a loud bang.. When we went to see what it was to our surprise the mirror in the bathroom crashed and there were pieces of glass all over the bathroom and surrounding areas..

What to do to avoid any bad luck if any that might come our way!?>???

2. Flyhigher

Flyhigher Gold IL'ite

Associating certain objects or events with good or bad luck, make you weaker than your circumstances. If something happens that is not caused by you then it is simply by accident. Learn to challenge your superstitions. You will realise that it’s all in your mind nothing but your fear. Fear of not taking a risk or facing something unpleasant.

Your thoughts creates your feelings, if your thoughts are negative and weak, then external factors will influence your thoughts. Practice meditation and learn to master your mind and thoughts.

3. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Please calm down and pray to God..God is above all..
    Sometimes left or right eye twitching etc is considered as a sign of something bad about to happen...but often the eye twitches when you are very sleep deprived and not when well rested..so that can be taken a step indication that sleep habit need to be improved..the Same way, superstitions passé on since ages have some reason one teh other but no need to live in extreme fear, be cautious and postive.