1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Background Check For Marriages

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by EagerForInfo, Mar 7, 2022.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hello

As you all know I have issues in my marriage.
    Now a close cousin is getting married. I want her to do a thorough background check of the guy before getting married. How do we even proceed doing that ? In my case we all got
    together when we saw my husband along with relatives families . But even though I had doubts then itself my relatives convinced me to get married to my husband as he seemed like a good guy.
    So that proves relatives are not good in background checks. How to do a thorough background check.

We don’t have energy to deal with any more marital issues at this point.
    How to make sure everything is good and we are not making another mistake by marrying my cousin to this guy.

Caide likes this.

2. Parry22

Parry22 Silver IL'ite

Depending on which city you are in, there will be local background verification agencies. Look out for them, they are generally a google search or a newspaper ad search away. There are background verifications for jobs, so there will surely background verifications for marriages. Credit burea agencies also do a check against loan lapses and credit card lapses.
    BTW what kind of verification are you looking for? Address check? Salary check? Job check? These are all easy.
    If you are looking for property check, asset check, nature check, behaviour check - they may slightly difficult.

3. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

It is important to do background search in arranged marriages. Like Parry suggested job, salary etc etc can be done by you all.
    If you have other doubts regarding his background please hire a detective if it is possible and get details.
    You will get info about where he goes what he does in his daily life etc.
    It is better to go to great lengths for this in the start then to regret later.

4. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

@EagerForInfo

Check his Facebook Id,Google Id and other sites like Twitter, insta etc., U may get a general idea

sweetsmiley and KashmirFlower like this.