Baby Names

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by Naane, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Naane

Naane New IL'ite

Searching for rare or cool baby names has become a popular pastime, those lists of top 100 baby names are everywhere. The top 100 baby name lists are great since you can see which baby names are most often given to baby girls and baby boys.

For much of the last few decades people relied on books from the bookstore or library, where many books provided hundreds and even thousands of names. Recently the internet has become the tool of choice for finding baby names, as a matter of fact 38 baby names are chosen from the Internet every second. Wow, that is 2280 names per minute and a whopping 136,800 names per hour.

Babynamecreator.net is a site where you can find all about new leading edge software that is simply the fastest, easiest and overall best way to choose the ideal name for baby. It's time to end the guessing game and name that baby and get on with your life:) Go right now to: http://www.babynamecreator.net as see what it's all about.

2. maanasa

maanasa Silver IL'ite

thank you so much for the link naane..:2thumbsup:

3. Roopas81

Roopas81 New IL'ite

ya good link naane.. its useful. i used it for my baby, and also suggested to some of my friends who are searching for the names.