1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Baby items to send to India

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by newmom27, Jun 18, 2010.

1. newmom27

newmom27 New IL'ite

Dear Friends:

I dont know if there is another post on this but would appreciate if you could give me some suggestions. Here is the story......

My brother had a new baby boy recently. He lives in India. I am planning to take some baby related items to him that would be useful and ofcourse which you cannot get in India for that quality. Anything that will be useful even in the long run for 1-2 years is also good to take because I will not be going back to India again in the near future. Kindly suggest.

Thank you.

2. Arunadhri

Arunadhri Bronze IL'ite

You get everything in India for babies. Same brands and items that you find i US malls are available right here including perishables. Feeders, beds, strollers, playthings... you name it you get it.
    When my daughter came here with our grand daughter, we were fully geared to meet every need. The great thing was my daughter did not have to carry any such baggage.

I suggest that you just come and buy whatever you want here.

Arunadhri

3. newmom27

newmom27 New IL'ite

Thank you for your reply. I did hear a lot that we can get everything in India. But just wanted to see if there was something special that I could take from here.