Baby is measuring 1 week big

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by sriatmn, Feb 5, 2010.

1. sriatmn

sriatmn New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am in 30th week and 2 days now. Today i went for regular OB routine my doc said my baby is measuring one week large. Does anybody have any idea on this case? If so, please share..

Thanks in Advance!

Keep Smiling :)
    Sri

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi.

I don't think that should be a cause of concern, if otherwise u r healthy in all parameters.
    When I was carrying my second child, my baby too was big to the extent I felt I was carryingtwins. For my structure, (then my wt was 45 kgs only and I am basically lean built), my baby was 3.8 Kgs at delivery while my son (first child) was only 3.0 kgs at birth.

Moreover, my baby (2nd one) was breach and till 15 days prior to the dt of delivery, the position had not changed and was advised that i would have a C Section. But to every one's surprise, I finally had a normal delivery when the babe's position changed during the last couple of days.

So don't worry. U OG would have advised u on this?

3. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hi

Even i think it is on cause for much concern. IT is ok, my cousin had big baby, in length. but she too had normal delivery.

Dear soldier

Seeing ur display photo i used to think u are newly married.:) Now only i know u are mom to 2 kids:thumbsup. i will be happy to see ur latest photo though.:)