Baby Aspirin during IUI

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Miracle78, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Miracle78

Miracle78 New IL'ite

Hi is anyone here taking BA during their IUI and if so what is the strength of BA and on what cycle date do you take it?

2. saktips

saktips Gold IL'ite

Hi Miracle,
    I have taken Baby aspirin for two Iui's. Each tablet is of 100mg and I was told to take it for the whole cycle.
    All The Best to You.
    Bye.

3. waiting4miracle

waiting4miracle New IL'ite

My dr had prescribed Ecosprin 75 mg for 15 days after IUI. I dont know if this is baby asprin, I know it is asprin. It helps in not letting clots get formed, which in term creates problems for implantation.

4. babyhopes

babyhopes Bronze IL'ite

Hi Miracle,
    I was put on Baby asprin-100mg(very low dose) per day at nights ,from the day of my embryo transfer during my ivf cycle.I was asked to continue the capsule even after getting positive result.So in total i had it for ~40 days.

Baby asprin helps to thin the blood and makes good flow of blood into the uterus which will be highly useful for implantation and to protect from early miscarriage.
    Tc:)

5. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

I was asked to start baby aspirin during my IUI. I didnt take it in my first cycle and it failed. I started it for my second cycle and that cycle clicked. I too baby aspirin throughout my pregnancy.

It's a 83mg dose.

6. Miracle78

Miracle78 New IL'ite

wish there were more replies.

7. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends

My doctor prescribed baby aspirin 100 mg, but pharmacist is asking unless doctor prescribes which brand, they don't give it seems. now my doctor is out of station, he will return only after a month. thats why asking here. which brand of baby aspirin in India is best. waiting for your reply and suggestion

8. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi suba,
    which trtement u rundergoing right now? saw ur updates after long time.

9. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

sometimes I wonder why Doctors dont follow the same protocol for the same patient in all IUI cycles...my Dr for eg disnt prescribe Ecosprin in first 5 iui cycles, but presecribed it in 6th cycle. (BFN any ways..)If he gave me in 6th IUI, i wonder why he didnt give in the earlier IUIs??

10. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

hi,
    r u going to gupte hospital? what is ur further plan for treatment. i have replied to ur post in thread for IVM.