1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Baa, Bahu aur Baby

Discussion in 'TV' started by Chandni, May 14, 2006.

1. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

Star Plus has a good serial Baa, bahu aur baby. Based on the story of a Gujrati family, this story depicts a mother (Baa) who brings up her children by running a mess. She has four sons and two daughters. Baa has 3 Bahus of three sons (forth son is mentally weak). This is a good serial showing how to live in a joint family with mother as head of the family. Baa, Bahu aur Baby is worth watching serial on Star Plus.

2. Maria

Maria New IL'ite

Family Ties - Baa, Bahu aur Baby

Yeah, I too like the serial Baa, Bahu aur Baby on Star TV. It shows the family ties between the members of the family. I like the characters of Gattu kaka who is cute, fat and sweetest of the four sons. He is mentally not sound but brings smile on the faces. The Gujrati accent of Baa and Bahus sound original ! Star plus has this good serial on air Baa, Bahu aur Baby

3. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Friends,
    Who are all watching this new series of BBB?this is the only serial i watch and it has made my weekends more meaningful.i watch this in bhejafry.net.
    Do watch and share your reviews about this serial.

4. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

I used to watch this too when i was in India.. Good to know it is still showing.. Maybe I should catch up with it.. :)

5. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

i look forward for the weekends for this program, i love it and it is full of laughter, my family actually sits together to watch this program.
    love
    alpa:cheers

6. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Preethi,
    Do watch the recent ones.Few changes- Praveena bhabhi's character is played by a differemt lady.Leela bhabhi is no more.

Alpa,
    Glad that you watch it with your family.Do share your favourite characters.