Ayurvedic Medicines for Infertilty..Please share your experiences/thoughts..

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ransree, Nov 8, 2011.

1. ransree

ransree Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,
    I have been prescribed Ayurvedic medicines for regulating cycles,enhancing fertility and to be safe away from English medicines.. :hide:Has anyone tried it? Aloes Compound, Leptadane for this purpose.. I want to know if anyone has taken it? Benefitted from it? and DO's and Donts during taking it.. :coffee

Thanks in advance..
    Baby dust to all of us..

2. Solemn

Solemn New IL'ite

Hi Ransree,

Yes I had prescribed those medicines when I was in India by an Ayurvedic Doctor.Aloe's compound was given to me to regularize my cycles.But at that point I was not yet married so was not advised the other medicine Leptadane.I was given two other liquids along with Aloes compound i.e. Kumarasava and Brungharajasava.These medicines were very good and I became very fair and got my cycles rgularized and also stopped having the menstrual cramps which I used to have severely.

Yes English medicines like Clomid for ovulation cause a lot of pain and I had undergone that when I tried conceiving here is US since we dont get Ayurvedic medicines here.I tried hard to find an Ayurvedic doctor but could not and instead found a homeopathic one.

Since Ayurvedic medicines generally create heat, we are advised not to eat food which creates heat in our body.For e.g. Curd creates heat so have buttermilk instead.

Anything more please let me know.

3. Solemn

Solemn New IL'ite

Hi Induslady,

I am sorry but the doctor I consulted doesn't live in NJ.I do not know anyone in NJ.

Regards
    Solemn

4. ransree

ransree Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Solemn..
    I have been taking lots of tablets in the past 2 months, which i feel is injustice to the body:rant.. My DH straight away asked doc to prescribe ayurvedic medicines wo giving her a chance to write humpty meds in her sheet:rotfl

One thing is it is tough to avoid non veg..I eat it somewhere wo control:hide:..very less though.. Heard that it should be avoided...:coffee
    Anyway thanks once again.. I will keep posted of my cycles are in future..

5. njsa

njsa Senior IL'ite

i heard the red plantains are really good for infertility...