1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ayurvedic Hair Care Products From Loreto

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by virtualkv2020, Nov 28, 2019.

1. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

I generally do not recommend using commercial hair products due to the addition of mineral oil and other preservatives that does more harm than any good unless it is 100% chemical free.

My good old friend from Chennai has been struggling with hair thinning due to stress,aging and probably other factors. She being a very busy mom helping her teenage son sometimes neglects her personal health and care.She gave this one a try and loved the results as she was able to control hair fall. She also tried their sample hair cleansing powder. I love watching Jessie’s channel and couldn’t stop myself from posting here as she recommends it too.

A family from Kerala launched their home made hair products into the hair care industry via Amazon.in.I am looking forward to try them during my next trip to India.All the ingredients are clearly listed on their products claiming to be chemical free.

Watch their story on http://loretocare.com
    Their 100 ml bottles comes with a free sample of herbal hair cleansing powder. The powder is made of green gram, fenugreek seeds, hibiscus and triphala (amla, hairitaki,baheda).

Loreto enriched hair oil
    Buy Loreto Ayurvedics Enriched Hair Oil, 30 Days Ayurvedic Try Out for Dandruff, Hair Fall, Blend of Coconut Oil and Cow's Milk with 20+ Natural Herbs, An Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine From Kerala, 100 ml Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

Loreto advanced hair oil
    Buy Loreto Ayurvedics Advanced Hair Oil, 30 Days Ayurvedic Try Out for Hair Re-Growth, Blend of Coconut Oil and Cow's Milk with 20+ Natural Herbs, An Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine From Kerala, 100 ml Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

Note - Reviews can be read at amazon.in and https://facebook.com/LoretoAyurvedic/

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019