Ayurveda Doctor For Pregnancy - Kesari Kuteeram Clinic!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by revraj, Aug 23, 2016.

1. revraj

revraj New IL'ite

I am taking treatment in this clinic for the past 2 months.
    I would like to know... If anyone had my experience with the doctor Harini Radha Krishnan.

When I started my treatment 2 months back, I got my cycle around 42 days ie on July 6th... Which was not the case before. I used to have my cycles in 30 to 35 days time. But last time after this medicine I got my period late by 42 days.

And I consulted the doctor, She told like that is fine. And gave medicines to continue.. I went this month ie on August 8th, She checked my pulse and heartbeat, then she prescribed some medicine and asked me to wait for 10 days, If you don't get your periods... then you can take a home pregnancy test using kit.

Today it is August 23. And I have only unusual hunger and little tiredness... That's all and no periods. Will i be pregnant? It is almost 50 days since my last period.

Is this is normal to have such fluctuations in the mensuration cycle? Or this medicine is doing good to me? Anybody have such experience?

2. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

@revraj ... I don't have any idea about that doctor... But u can take Pregnancy test and confirm whether u r pregnant ...
    If it is negative check two days later... Stay positive.. Lots of baby dust to u :)

revraj likes this.