1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Ayurveda consultation

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by drjyotikiran, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kavin712

kavin712 New IL'ite

periods irregular,over wt,age-36.please suggest some medicine

2. radhusankar

radhusankar Silver IL'ite

hi jyothi
    y u didnt answer my question, u told me abt early abortion, am new here, so i cant find a good gynec here it will take time, no one is here to give suggestions or guide r to give ideas abt ttc, will u pls suggest me good foods dos n donts in ttc pls thanks in advance

3. choodamani

choodamani New IL'ite

Dear Dr. Jyoti,

I am (50 years old) suffering from auto immune hepatitis. My blood enzymes are too high. I am taking 'Entocart' and Azathiprine' for more than a year. But still my levels are high.
    I am taking chinese medicine too. Can you please tell me , can I go to Ayurvedic treatment? If so, can you please guide me?

Thanks
    Choodamani.

4. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

dear Dr Jyothi,
    thanks a lot.am going to buy all medicine & start taking them asap.i will let u know the outcome.i guess it will take a month or so for medicine to give result
    thanks again
    pragati

5. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Jyothi,

Thanks for your contribution. I am TTC for last 3 years and I am diagnosed with blocked tubes(left tube completely and right is patent). My husband's sperm counts are normal. My periods are regular and all other reports are normal. I have got a Laproscopic mymectomy done lsst year to remove a pendunculated Fibroid and to check the patency of my tubes. My periods are regular. After that I was on clomoid for 5 cycles and injectibles for 3 cycles and have had 3 failed IUI's. Now doctor had adviced us to go for IVF, I am actually fed up of medication, so currently on break and will be starting IVF in next 2-3 months. I am 29 and my husband is 30.

I am 159.5 cms and weigh 56kgs. My cycle is 30-33 days every month and I bleed for 5 days.
    I generally do not experience any pain or other discomfort during my cycle.

My FIL has a friend who is a ayurvedic doctor and he is advicing us to take Ayurvedic treatment for this problem. He is assuring success.
    Please let me know how long will the treatment be if at all we go for this and will it be successful. I am concerned that if we go for this and no success, I should not become too old for IVF.

Please provide some advice.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  6. priyapds

priyapds New IL'ite

Thanks for reply.Dr Jyothi,
    My age is 27+ height is 5.1" and weight is 61 and my cycle is irregular that is 45 days once and it will bleed up-to 6 to 8 days having PCOD kindly suggest me medicine.

Thanks
    Priya

7. revathi236

revathi236 New IL'ite

Dear Dr.Jyoti
    Very happy to see the reply for my query immediately. I was so much thrilled to see such a fast reply. But sorry for replying little late. My husband has taken Cephagraine for 4 months. Still there is no any change in his headache attacks. He is also having GERD i.e., Acid reflux problem. At times of headache his throat become sore very much. But there is no any pain or cold. This is only due to acid reflux which is his daily symptom. Moreover we are pure vegetarian. We do not take so much oil also. I will try for panchakarma procedure here at Hyderabad. Pl. also suggest the medicines for Nasya and for GERD. He is having this headache since 10 years but now the frequency has increased for 4 - 5 days once which was 10 - 15 days earlier. Pl. reply to my above problems and also any doctor known to you in Hyderabad for reference.
    y/f/
    revathi

8. revathi236

revathi236 New IL'ite

Dear Dr.Jyoti
    Very happy to see the reply for my query immediately. I was so much thrilled to see such a fast reply. But sorry for replying little late. My husband has taken Cephagraine for 4 months. Still there is no any change in his headache attacks. He is also having GERD i.e., Acid reflux problem. At times of headache his throat become sore very much. But there is no any pain or cold. This is only due to acid reflux which is his daily symptom. Moreover we are pure vegetarian. We do not take so much oil also. I will try for panchakarma procedure here at Hyderabad. Pl. also suggest the medicines for Nasya and for GERD. He is having this headache since 10 years but now the frequency has increased for 4 - 5 days once which was 10 - 15 days earlier. Pl. reply to my above problems and also any doctor known to you in Hyderabad for reference.
    y/f/
    revathi

9. drjyotikiran

drjyotikiran New IL'ite

Dear Kushi,
    You can take both medicines together as they will not interact with each other.

Warm Regards,

Dr. Jyoti K:rotfl

10. drjyotikiran

drjyotikiran New IL'ite

All the best Pragati,

Ya, it will take atleast a month to give desired effects. And without forgetting le me know the results.

Warm Regards,

Dr. Jyoti K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.