1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Ayurveda consultation

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by drjyotikiran, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drjyotikiran

drjyotikiran New IL'ite

Dear Been,

your daughter is definitely underweight. But what your pediatricians have told is also correct. Because some children's body constitution will be small by birth.

Still I can understand your feelings and of course there are few medicines in Ayurveda which can help to improve weight without any side effects. But before medicines follow few simple steps.

1. Her diet should contain abundant ghee. Try whether you can get "Goghruta" i.e. ghee prepared with cow milk. Its excellent for her health, immunity, complexion, intellect everything.

2. Give her sweets 2-3 times a week. Don't go fro ready made sweets from shops as these are not fresh and contain artificial colors, flavors etc. Prepare simple sweets in home with sooji, jaggery or sugar etc. and add abundant ghee in it.

3. Reduce foods which taste bitter, pungent and astringent. Avoid spicy foods, specially green chillies.

4. Don't stress her with regard to study or any extra activity, give her adequate rest. Let her sleep in day time for one hour (If her school schedule fits with it).

Few medicines which you can give her:

1. Vidaryadi Leham (Vaidyaratna Oushadhasala)

1 tsf on empty stomach twice daily. Preferably early morning and evening at 5-6 pm when her stomach will be empty. Give 1 glass of warm milk after this and don't give anything else to eat atleast for half an hour.

2. Amrithaprasha Ghrutam

This is a ghee based medicine. You can add this 1 tsf in warm milk instead of adding bournvita etc.

Follow these for 30 days regularly and let me now the results.

Warm Regards,

Dr. Jyoti K:rotfl

1 person likes this.
  2. drjyotikiran

drjyotikiran New IL'ite

Dear Radhusankar,

Whether you had regular menses before this?

And this time you told that you had heavy flow with severe cramping. This might be the symptom of early abortion also. So detailed history is needed to evaluate it. Better consult your nearby gynecologist once.

After evaluating this we can discuss about your future conception.

Warm Regards,

3. drkiranmutnali

drkiranmutnali New IL'ite

Dear ILites,

Being new to this forum, let me introduce myself.
    By Profession I am an Ayurvedic Doctor with following degrees.

Dr.Kiran V.Mutnali BAMS, MD (Kaya Chikitsa).
    I graduated from KLE University's Shri.B.M.Kankanwadi Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital, Belgaum, Karnataka in 2004. I appeared for PGCET conducted by RGUHS and secured first rank leading to Post Graduation in the subject Kaya Chikitsa (General Medicine) from renowed institute of India, Govt Aurvedic Medical College, MYSORE in 2008.

Presently i am working as Physician-in-Charge of AyurVAID: Hospitals, HUBLI since December 2008 and also associated with Shri. J G Co-operative society's Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, GHATAPRABHA, Belgaum.

I am here to answer the queries of ILites related health issues and serve the purpose of AYURVEDA, "Swasthasya Swaasthya Rakshanam| Aturasya Vikara Parimokshanam ||"

Thank You.

4. radhusankar

radhusankar Silver IL'ite

Wat i cant believe this is this possible in early stage can u explain it pls am afraid

5. drjyotikiran

drjyotikiran New IL'ite

Dear Radhusankar,

In the first days of pregnancy, the egg will divide as it leaves the ovary and flows along the fallopian tube to the uterus. By the time the egg reaches the uterus, it has divided into a blastocyst-–basically a large ball of cells. Around the 10th day, the blastocyst should embed itself into the lining of the uterus, which completes conception, making you technically pregnant.

The next event that occurs is implantation during which the blastocyst breaks down tissues and provides a meal of sorts for the blastocyst. If the tissue provides inadequate nutrients, a miscarriage occurs. The symptoms of this type of early miscarriage is bleeding that is usually heavier than your normal period associated with pain abdomen, but most women just assume they’re having a normal period and have no idea they were even pregnant.

So, it is just a possibility. Don't get tensed and consult your gynecologist.

Warm Regards,

Dr. Jyoti K
    :rotfl

6. kushi33

kushi33 New IL'ite

Dear Dr. Jyoti, thanks for help, i am also having very scanty periods (1/2 day to 1 day since the last 3 months...i never ever had scanty or irregular periods, only after 5 cycles of clomid, progestrone and hcg injections i found that my cycle had reduced too much....have left medication 3 months back

i have currently taking ashoka rishta and dasmoolarishta and rajpravartini vati since 1 month...and also having half cup methi water in the morning...

can you pls clarify is this is ok and why suddenly my periods became so scanty...

7. radhusankar

radhusankar Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the information jyothi, am new here so i dont wnt to go to gynec dr, i have to search for a gud dr it will take time too, so will u pls refer the good foods, dos n donts in ttc, got married 4 months before, have regular periods 30days cycle, thanks in advance

8. priyapds

priyapds New IL'ite

Dear Dr. Jyoti,

Thanks for Above mentioned tips and medicine.

I am married since 6 yrs and i have a blocked tubes and PCOD i am planing to go for IVF , is there any treatment in Ayurveda in which my tubes will be patent , and can u plz suggest me any Ayurvedic medicine for PCOD

Thanks
    Priya

9. drjyotikiran

drjyotikiran New IL'ite

Dear Kushi,

Don't get tensed for the menses being scanty. The medicines wch u r taking are very good. Just replace Dashamoolarishtam with Kumaryasavam and you will find very good results.

Warm Regards,

10. revathi236

revathi236 New IL'ite

Dear Doctor Jyoti
    Very glad to have a doctor in our IL. I too want to ask some medical advise for my husband. He is suffering with migraine headache and usually he suffers once in a week. He has taken all type of medicines i.e., allopathy, homeopathy and ayurvedic. Nothing has given him relief from this headache. I want to know whether there is any complete remedy for this migraine headache. Is there any medicines that he can take whenever he has headache for quick relief. He usually takes crocin / vasograin still the ache is reduced. But I aftraid constant use of pain killers may lead to ulcers in stomach etc. I want advise on this. I hope my quey will be replied. Also suggest some ayurvedic medicines for headache. I live in Hyderabd.

Y/f
    revathi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.