ay care

Discussion in 'Indians in Qatar' started by Vaishnave, May 6, 2009.

1. Vaishnave

Vaishnave Senior IL'ite

Hi folks,

I would like to start a new thread about "Day care".....Nowadays we come across many threads who have doubts on day care..If we share our experience or ideas about the day care what we know, it will be better for the new moms....

hope many may follow this post.....

nice day

Vaishnave

Last edited: May 6, 2009

2. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hi Vaishnave,

Sorry i some how missed this thread. My son goes to Gulf baby care centre near Muntaza signal. Its run by Srilankans. They really take good care. Most of all they have a big playing place outside with lots of play things like slide, swing, etc. & its also roofed. I first left him in a baby care behing Almana building run by a malu( dont remember the name) it was a worst exp for both me & my son. He was all the time sleeping there & was awake the whole night at home. I really dont know what they do there & he was often affected with cold & also caught up with primary complex and now under medication. I have heared later from another parent who bcame by collegue later also faced the same problem n that baby care & caught up with Asthma. This s a heads up for those moms searching for baby care.

Thanks to vaishnave for starting such a useful thread.

3. Vaishnave

Vaishnave Senior IL'ite

Re: day care

Thank You Priya...Thanks for sharing your experience...This will surely keep the other parents away from that day care behing almana....

bye for now

Vaishnave