1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Awards 2014

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Jan 1, 2015.

1. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Wow that was hilarious! Arnab was the ultimate. I cant stop laughing.:rotflStopped watching that channel. :bang

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji thanks for the award.Arnab doesn't know what the term "moderator" means. He is first very immoderate and second instead of moderating his debates he becomes its almost sole partiipant. I believe that unless you can pull your own leg you have no business pulling other people's legs.

1 person likes this.
  3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Thanks ma'am. If I havae missed any deserving candidate I ask for their pardon.

4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamla I am honoured to accept your award. True some more people deserve awards too. Robert Vadra deserves one for his contribution to the real estate sector, Mayawati for her encouragement of fine arts like sculpture as she encouraged sculptors to make her statues to be installed in every nook and corner of Uttar Pradesh.

5. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Cartoonist Viswa? My drawing is worse than my singing. I think I should sell my drawings as some kind of ultramodern art.

1 person likes this.
  6. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Oops!!! How can I forget Kejri? He deserves the 30 Seconds of Fame award though he was in power a bit longer than that. I think people like me and your DH should get a singing chance on TV. You can put it on mute and watch our antics as if watching a silent movie.

7. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Indu thanks. Looks like despite Times Now's daily patting its own back, its viewership is dying out.

8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Such a Balajee snippet I tell you! Just as I was wondering what award to give you for writing so beautifully you assure us of your own reservation for the Cacafonix award :biggrin2:

What do I say other than enjoyed your snippet, well deserved awards with valid reasons from the desk of Balajee.....:)

9. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Balajee..
    Good to see you in your best at the very beginning of the year.. enjoyed reading..
    Happy NewYear
    Kerman

10. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Sabitha see, it was better than I awarded myself to preempt someone else from conferring an embarassing award or title on me.