1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting divorce match - Adultry case

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by nolife, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Lakshmipav

Lakshmipav Silver IL'ite

@op surely he will ask u that 30 to 40 lacks .. I don't believe he is genuine ..
    red flags in all points ..

2. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

i second this...
    i was just going to type the same thing and i swa ur reply
    i also feel that he is doing all this to trap OP...he is playing all tricks to get what he want.
    dear @nolife...if u want temp happiness go with him...but if ur want long life happiness...cut all threads...

1 person likes this.
  3. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Looks like he is completely not interested. I have told him during the meet that my parents are looking for matches and i am keen to get married.
    For the first time i felt so much connection with some one, i have sent him FB request and messaged him Happy new year. Did not get reply for both. I had to move on and I am trying to move on.

4. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

what surprises me is your naivity.After going through divorce you are still acting like immature 16.OP learn to have borders.
    Dont open sex chapter that much early.Men interpret it as you are the one having loose character.Once they have made their opinion about you like that ,they are never going to see you as good marriage material.
    Cut men loose no matter how strong connection you have with man if he opens sex chapter too early.

sindmani and nolife like this.
  5. Jazmine83

Jazmine83 Gold IL'ite

no no OP...you should feel glad that you escaped!

you should be the one not interested. keep the power with you..you take the shots, its your life.

if you have time watch this movie named Trust. This movie is about online predators. How they prey on the weak and make them emotionally dependent and then pounce. I feel that's what is happening here...he was bored, used your loneliness as timepass and now is ignoring you which is making you want him more. But really do u want a man like this in your life?

He is not worth it!...and you deserve someone who treats you better than this. Next time take time to trust someone to open up

6. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

I did the mistake of meeting him and getting little close like holding hands. Now I feel difficulty in moving on. Every morning I get up with his thoughts which is bad. I shall take time in meeting some one. I have rushed meeting him thinking that he is nice guy.

7. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

op you sounds like a very emotional person.
    Learn to keep emotions under check.You have already gone through divorce.
    Be careful choosing next man.Dont allow your emotions to make you choose wrong man.

8. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

If the guy is genuine, he would be open and do not hide anything from his prospective partner. He would never put any kind of time limits and would give you enough time to make a decision. Beware of divorced men. Many of them are either jerk or having serious psychological disorders which cant be cured. They look perfect in their public life.

so take your own time and do not pressure on yourself to get married. Be visible in your family and friends circle. Be positive.

All the best

1 person likes this.
  9. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

what shld I learn form FB? He added 2 new girls in FB . I messaged him couple of times but no reply.
    He is interested in getting hitched but was not interested in me ..
    I chatted with him using anonymous account and looks like he is dating some more girls .He clearly told that he will marry if he likes any girl.

10. Telja

Telja Silver IL'ite

Hello OP,

I was reading your post from begining.Initially I too felt that guy is genuine.But down the comments I found that there is some fishy about this relation.Finally at the end the result came just like same with all and previous experience of people.This men still tough to believe and trust.Most still lives in fake way of life and does all to get there naughty things done.Some time back I read an article saying online way of S** is on high rise among new generation men.They find more pleasure on this and they too are getting many in same way in life.So people who needs time pass can go in such way but in serious relationship entry should need to investigate and find the perfect person.Try to get more detailed examination to again before falling into wrong relations.

nolife likes this.