1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Avoid taking kids for watching adult movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Telja, May 28, 2013.

1. Telja

Telja Silver IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

Went to watch one english movie with Adult rating.But surprised to see family coming with their kids of age 6 and 11. Could be better avoid kids seeing Adult things in the movie .. Could get negative impact on their mind.

Also theater authorities are helpless to stop kids watching such movies.

Thanks

4 people like this.

2. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

Definitely it can cause a negative impact on young minds...

1. If the movie has an 'A' rating, parents should not take their kids to such movies...
    2. The theatre authorities should be quite strict and not allow kids into theatre..and they can also insist on age-proof to discourage teenagers less than the age of 16 from sneaking into the theatre..

1 person likes this.
  3. mitrudu2012

mitrudu2012 Platinum IL'ite

no use.... what abt tv shows?

2 people like this.
  4. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Yes!! and all the A movies are telecasted in TV for some festivals/holidays... Whats the point? As of now I have locked comedy central n few other channels..

1 person likes this.
  5. Telja

Telja Silver IL'ite

all for getting money .. thats y theater ppl allowing .. morning shows of weekdays mostly school going students watch and there wont be any person to control .. such social evils to be stopped to avoid young minds to get diverted..

6. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

yes it is true there are few movies where a group of adults also can not sit and watch.

once my dh his brother and his wife and also my dh sister who is 23yrs old girl we all went to a movie where after watching the movie i felt i can not look at my bil nor my sil.

my dh asked me why did you ask tickets for this movie that too added my sis with us. i have no words to say..........

1 person likes this.
  7. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Perfect Mitrudu

now a days TV shows and celebrities events unable to see in Hall with Kids.

Advertisement are consider as non sensual as per sensor board, but if you see a soap advertisement a mother father and child the mother exposed worst than adult movie.

but one thing most of the kids know what it is when compared with previous generation, because of social network, internet and media, why we should be once of the cause to spoil our kids.

3 people like this.
  8. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

Lot of people don't go for movies but all such adult rated movies you get to see on TV. Be it fashion or heroine or dirty picture and that too in afternoon hours . fashion comes so many times on one channel in afternoon , and many times parents are not there to watch TV due to work etc so kids see TV unattended at that hour.
    I think parents need to keep an eye on stuff kids watch on TV.

1 person likes this.
  9. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Hi, Anushri

don't lock the channel if you lock they will get tempted to see for that they will search for some other option, because of that they will be able to get worst than this. Leave it casually but we should keep watching and we must show to them that " we have confidence on you, I know my Son or Daughter will be perfect as like us ". This also we should not tell them directly, when any guest comes that time we should tell, These words will be strong in their mind that we should be as our Parent and not to commit any mistake in our life.

1 person likes this.
  10. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Guess how they showed an ad for all fools day?? A sp*** in cartoon would rush fast n finally will be disappointed to be blocked in a c***** :-( That was an easy way to educate teens not pre-teens ;-)
    Only after watching this ad I had the lind to lock it.. but one advantage in Tatasky is they have a huge variety in kids channels.. so the kids need not even browse thru.. Now after getting the HD set-top box, my son has chosen to record the programs n watch it later. So that saves me all the more :)

2 people like this.