1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Avent Feeding bottle caps in Chennai?

Discussion in 'Infants' started by vaali, Sep 21, 2012.

1. vaali

vaali Senior IL'ite

Does anyone know if i can find Philips Avent bottle dome caps alone here in chennai? Not sure how but two of my caps got scratched or something?:spin & started kinda melting when i steam sterilise them. Not exactly 'melt' but kinda get soft to touch around that scratched part.

Though they aren't brand new to start with, they are from my SIL's limited use stash. I checked the bottles anyway & they dont have any scratch or anything & look all new.

Or may be any other brand caps that would fit them right? i have no idea which one would! help me please!!

2. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

Mothercare t nagar has the bottles. I don't know if they sell caps alone.

3. vaali

vaali Senior IL'ite

Hey eandian thanks! almost every baby shop in the city is selling the bottles.. came to know avent is selling the accessories separately- 4 pack bottle caps & so i tried calling up few shops but they dont sell the caps pack. Wondering if i can find it anywhere else!

4. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You can try in Shanthis Adyar. If it is not available readily you can ask them to get it for you.

5. vaali

vaali Senior IL'ite

Oh really? thanks dear.. will try there, else add it to my 'to be bought' list to my friend from US :D