1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Avaninri oru anuvum asaiyadhu, Without God's grace nothing can happen

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 23, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Its so true that unless we have the blessings of God nothing moves. We plan so many things but it happens only if God wills. Recently I experienced that, otherwise also I have always seen that.

First we did not get tickets for Bangalore as we knew about the functions later only and normally we have to book tickets 3 months in advance then only we get it. So we thought of booking through tatkal. Two days before my niece's husband had to struggle in the net from 8 to 11 a.m. to book the tickets. He got the ticket only upto Yeswantpur.
    It was God's blessings that we got the ticket and could go to Bangalore and I could enjoy every moment there.

After coming back my dh had programme for 10 days. First two days he had to go for Rudram, next day for Ayyappa pooja, then sapthangam. He was saying for ten days I will be having lunch out only. But his bad luck on Saturday when he went for Rudram while coming back in the auto his leg started paining. After coming home he thought it is nerve pull. But later only we came to know that glass had gone inside and he had to take injection and the glass piece was removed. From Saturday night he is not able to walk properly . I think God wanted him to take rest thats why this happened.

2. Perfectionist

Perfectionist Senior IL'ite

Viji mam,

You have shown your positive attitude through this. Though sir is in pain, feeling betrayed by god you are feeling he is doing for good.

Thanks,

3. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Take care of him, Viji. The glass piece incident must have happened for a reason. Your positive attitude is great. As we say everything happens for a reason.
    Hope he gets well soon.

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Perfectionist and Coffeelover

Thanks for your encouragement

love
    viji