Auspicious 10.45 Am To 12 Noon On Sun 13th Sep 2020

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Thyagarajan, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:I heard this special message from my group.

I give essence of this message . 10.45AM to 12 noon IST AUSPICIOUS IN THIS CENTURY on Sunday 13th sep 2020 . auspicious ALL SEVEN PLANETS excepting rahu kethu in their best position favours granted. Chant during this auspicious time vishnu sahasranamam or any other sloka that praises God or GODESS or Almighty. It is believed favours would be granted. It may be anything presently bothering you weighing you or obstacles hurdles just chant whatever that you learnt or willing to do tomorrow. Have full faith a d do chant with confidence. Chant can be silent th throughout that duration when zodiac would be in readiness to bless you in that special position. Sundar phd astrologer from HYDERABAD.

KashmirFlower and iyerviji like this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

I got this message from.whatsapp group

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:
    I did not fact check this message. But for staunch atheists those checks are necessary in these matters.
    But for those filled with faith in astrology would be gladly following this as a great opportunity to spend time chanting hanuman chalisa or madhrashtakam or Gita or Lalith or Vishnu Sahasranamam.
    I am ....

Thanks and Regards.

iyerviji likes this.