Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me......

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by athura, Sep 2, 2013.

1. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Re: Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me.....

Dear friends,
    Why is my thread so inactive???
    If people are not interested to learn, atleast I could save my time and do something else..
    Anyways let me finish what Ive started...Next class will be on 3rd and 4th houses...

2. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Re: Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me.....

3rd house:
    1. Responsible for native's Courage, Bravery, daring acts, siblings, Sexual appetite, Fame etc
    2.By looking at third house and Third house lord we can say about our elder siblings position in life and how our relationship with them will be..?
    3. Third house is also the 12th for 4th house, so from this house we can get some idea about our mother's life time...

3. Bestmom

Bestmom Silver IL'ite

Hi Athura,
    Glad to see a new thread with such diff topics, am too interested to learn astrology.

4. vanivineela

vanivineela Silver IL'ite

Hi Athura,

I am In. :)

5. revathysiva

revathysiva Bronze IL'ite

Hi Athura

I am in..

Could you pls put numbers 1 to 12. Which is the first lagna.. sorry couldn't understand

regards
    lalitha

6. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

4th House
    1. Responsible for a persons Luxuries he can enjoy in his life..Also tells about the native's mother and her health..
    2. It also a Kendra sthaanam or lakshmi sthaanam
    3. By looking at this house one can tell whether the native will experience any luxuries in life like, houses, cars, variety of dresses, tasty foods, education etc..
    4.If this house spoils then the person cannot enjoy any luxuries in his life even though he owns billions...The luxuries will be enjoyed by someone else like his driver or his children etc..

7. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

8. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Let me teach some very important, lesson to all of you..Pls do not bypass this class, becuase you won't understand anything then...

the basic rules of planet positions are,,
    1.Any planet positioned at ucha sthaanam (Exalted position) will have the maximum power and he'll make you equal to a king during his period and sub periods
    2.Any planet postioned at aatchi sthaanam(Ruling position) will give you very good fortunes and will make you rich during his time periods..
    3.Any planet at its natpu sthaanam (Friendly house) will give good results during his period and sub period
    4.Any planet at its sama sthaanam (Neutral house) will give you not so bad result..but he won't give you good results also..
    5.Any planet Positioned at his Pagai sthaanam (Enemy house) will give bad results during his periods
    6.Any planet positioned at his neecha sthaanam will give very bad results..

I'll give you one example, Budhan or Mercury placed at 10 spot at Ucha balam or (Exalted position)will give a person a highly intelligent mind and skill in his work, since 10th spot is the jeevana sthaanam or house of work and employement..
    The same Budhan Will give completely bad result at the same 10th house if he is in neecha Balam or combusted..The person could be a fraudster and does intelligent forgeries using his mind..The person could also be a criminal or one who uses his mind to do bad things...Now can you understand the difference???
    I have given the table in the above posts which says the sthana balam or Positional strength of planets at different house...pls save them and memorise them...
    Rgds,
    Athura

9. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Planetary status and strenghts
    A planet could be in any of the below said status in a horoscope,
    1. Ucham,
    2.neecham,
    3.Asthangam,
    4.Aatchi,
    5.Natpu
    6.Samam
    7.pagai
    8.Vargothamam,
    9.vakram,
    10.Moolathrikonam

These above said statuses are used to identify the planets strength and his beneficiary character,
    1. Ucham- if a planet is in ucha balam he will do extremely good results let's say he is 200% powerful
    2.Moolathrikonam - 150% powerful
    3.AAtchi - 125% powerful
    4.natpu- 100% powerful
    5.samam - 75% poweful
    6.Pagai - 50% powerful only
    7.neecham - Loses all his power to do any good..
    Understood??
    Rgds,
    Athura..

PS : In the next class I'm going to give a practice test for all of you and it'll will be very helpful to learn things quickly..
    So pls don miss it...

2.AAtchi-

2 people like this.
  10. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Today I'm going to discuss a very famous person's horoscope and i'm going to teach yu all how to predict horoscopes...
    kalaignar jaathagam.jpg

predict it and tell me your predictions..Ask any doubts...I'm expecting atleast a 50 replies from you all...Then only i'll write more..Otherwise, i will stop writing my thread here itself...
    Ok,Your replies should have the following answers,

1.what is his lagnam?
    2.His rashi?
    3.His lagna adhipathi or lagna lord?
    4.his rashi adhipathi?
    5.what are the status of planets??
    6. what are the planets that are exalted???
    7.what are the planets that are ruling?
    8.which planet wil do good for him?
    9.which plane t will do bad effects to him??

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
    2 people like this.