Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me......

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by athura, Sep 2, 2013.

1. dimple4nis

dimple4nis Junior IL'ite

Re: Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me.....

Hi Athura,

I am also joining you. I have a lot of interest in astrology. Try to research about it and learn something to help myself. But, never have been satisfied in my research.
    So, here I am.

Will be very happy to work and learn with you.

2. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Re: Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me.....

Hi Nadthur,
    Its really kind of you trying to explain more about the queries asked here..
    But I would appreaciate if you could write things on your own experience and expertise, or with the knowledge of some ancient Vedic texts or research works done by any great experts in the field ..
    Wiki cant be a good source as far as I'm concerned..It can be edited by anyone at any time..I still remember I saw on wiki that pakistan was the worlds most powerful country..So wiki is not a credible source..
    I can see that you are also an expert in the field..You can quote some of your own experience here..Pls avoid quoting wiki for any of your posts...

No offence meant..I really appreciate your effort but I'm just suggesting you to pls consider my points..
    Thanks in advance..

3. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Thank you dimple...
    i'll be glad to learn from you...

4. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

yes you are right according to our ancient stories..
    But a proper definition for rahu and kethu was not given by any text...All of them differ with each other one way or the other...
    For example it was told that,
    1. Rahu and kethu are shadows of sun and moon respectively by some people,
    2.Some books say that Rahu and kethu are nodes and anti nodes of the orbits of sun and moon.This also is suiting upto some extent..
    3.Some say that Rahu and Kethu are just Solar storm and magnetic flux storm..This also arguably suiting ..

So finally we can't come to conclusion about Rahu and kethu's physical appearance or characteristics..We should just go with the texts..
    Am I right Nadathur???

5. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hi Keet,
    I'm trying my best to find some time and write, but I could write only this much.So pls bear with me...
    Coming to your question,
    Effects of Rahu or Kethu with Lgna lord in lagna will be completely differet..
    You should all know that, Rahu is yoga Karakha and Kethu is gnana and Moksha karakha..
    So If lagna lord sits with kethu in lagna then the native will be philosophical in thoughts, Devoted, religious, and will be blessed by sages..Will also have Ganesha as his favourite diety..But the effects will be totaly reverse if the lagna lord is sun or moon..Since sun and Moon are first degree enemies of Rahu and Kethu..

You should understand that with this question itself I can explain for many pages because the subject is a very deep one and before predicting and coming to a conclusion we should compare so many combinations and consider so many possbilities...So if you have anymore doubts you can PM me..Thanks

6. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Ok , how many of you are comfortable with Tamil classes..Because most of the material I have in my lap are in Tamil..So if i give that for your explanation you should be able to understand it..So from now on i'll try to explain Max in tamil with some English explanations..
    regards,
    Athuar..

7. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

The next lesson will be on 3rd and fourth house..It will be conducted today evening 5pm..Those who are interested can come and be online directly for your queries...

8. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Let me write something about the names of the houses
    1.1,4,7,10 houses from lagna are called Kendra sthaanams or Quadrants
    2.5,9 are called Trikona sthaanams or Trines
    pls note it down in your books...

9. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Untitled.jpg

The above picture states the ownership of each planets..Pls note it down and ask if there is any questions..
    In the next class, Sthaana Balam will be explained..

1 person likes this.
  10. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

sthaana balam.jpg Sthana balam or strength of planets at various houses will be explained here..Pls make a note of the below attached picture..These details
    places of exaltation.jpg

are very important for moving into the next steps of astrology..Pls memorise these houses...

1 person likes this.