Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me......

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by athura, Sep 2, 2013.

1. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Re: Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me.....

Many of you are still in the beginning stage...some you might feel awkward in there question and answer post, but there is a reason in it...many of you xI'll get lot of doubts...pls don hesitate to ask

charvihema likes this.
  2. sweetie7

sweetie7 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me.....

hi athura,
    thanks for your reply, i have sent a PM to you with all the details..

3. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

The next class will be on different houses...
    There are twelve rashi s in every horoscope...based on a baby's time of birth their lagna or first house will be calculated and
    And from lagna houses are counted till the twelfth...
    1.lagna or first house is the house which deals with a person's appearance, character , will power, leadership qualities,sexual appetite , health , etc
    2.2nd house from lagna will tell about a person's money flow, family life, his speaking ability, talent, etc
    For example a person can be wealthy if a benfic planet occupies that house but if a malefIc occupies then if will be devoid of wealth
    Similarly if a malefIc occupies 2 house and aspected by another malefIc and if that house is a mute sign then the child born will be dumb...this is how predictions are made about second house...

3 people like this.
  4. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

hai Athura mam
    nice job you are doing very simply explaining about the jothidam.
    normaly ladies want to be little awareness in this astrology.because see the word "JO thidam"
    all people want to be alert in their life regarding the planetary position,
    basic knowledge is gud for all ladies,so your service is very good.
    continue
    regards
    hemalatha murali

1 person likes this.
  5. Keet

Keet Silver IL'ite

Hi athura,

I am interested in learning astrology as well.

1. Could you please explain what is this mute sign you mention in the below quote?
    2. Some one asked about 1/7 Rahu/Ketu. What will be the effect if 1st house with lagna lord and Rahu and 7 th house Ketu. Also the effect if Rahu 1st house and Ketu +lagna lord 7th house.
    3. Could you please write about aspect of planets.

Also could you please write more about astrology every day?

6. nadathur

nadathur Silver IL'ite

Astronomically, the Moon in its orbit, on a northerly course from South to North, crosses the ecliptic (the apparent path of Sun). This point of intersection is known as Rahu or "Dragon's head". 180 degrees away from this point, the Moon on its southerly course crosses the ecliptic. This point is called "the dragon’s tail" or Ketu.
    Thus, Ketu and Rahu denote the points of intersection of the paths of the Sun and the Moon as they move around the celestial sphere. Therefore, Rahu and Ketu are respectively called the north and the south lunar nodes. The fact that eclipses occur when the Sun and the Moon are at one of these points is explained in stories as the swallowing of the Sun and the Moon by the demon snake.

Source wikipedia

7. nadathur

nadathur Silver IL'ite

Nakshatra Names in other languages is available here

8. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hi Keet,

Thanks for the interest shown..This is just a Trial phase and I'm not yet completely ready to write but soon I'll be writing..

I've just started the basic lessons, aspects will be explained in the future classes.. But since you've asked let me give you a glimpse of it..

All the planets have 7th aspect from where they stand.(for those who are confused about aspects , don't worry the detailed explanations will be given in the future classes)
    some planets have special aspects apart from their 7th sight,
    1.Jupiter aspects 5th, 7th and 9th house from where he stands
    2.Saturn aspects 3rd, 7th and 10th house from where he stands and
    3.Mars has 4th, 7th and 8th aspects from where he stands

9. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Keet,
    Let me come to your question,
    1.Mute signs are those which cannot speak..For example cancer, pisces, scorpio are Mute signs since they cannot create any noise..These things are helpful only for predicting certain things such as speaking ability of a and not for every predictions..
    There are many different type of rashis, such as
    1.Sara rashi
    2.Stira rashi
    3.ubhaya rashi
    4.Neer Rashi (watery signs)
    5.Neruppu rashi (Fiery signs)
    6 Kaatrau raahi (Airy signs )
    7.Nila rashi(Earthy signs)

All these things will confuse you now..So let me not get into these details..this will be explained in the future..

10. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hi Hema,
    Thanks for the interest..
    continue to support me..
    regards

1 person likes this.