1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Angel,

According to both the charts, the chances of getting settled in abroad is not much promising. In the chart of your husband, who belongs to Cancer Lagna, his 4th house or 4th house lord either from Lagna or Moon sign (in his case, the Moon is in the Lagna itself), is not much afflicted. Also in his chart, the Juiter, 9th lord is occupying his own sign; though this will give him chance to go for propserous countries; it will not allow him to get settled, in abroad.

Also, in his chart, the Lagna is occupied by Moon, the house lord and the 9th house, which happens to be Pisces is occupied by the house lord Jupiter. This indicates that he may prosper well as an EMPLOYER than as an EMPLOYEE. So, initially, he can think of starting of a business of his like, initially with small investment and if he is willing to do so, he can attempt for the same after 15th May, 2012.

It is not advisable for the present to change the company and let him continue in the same and the shifting in the near future is not much supportive.

As far as your employment is concerned, there are good chances of getting the job after 15th Nov 2011. This is applicable for getting the job either in India or abroad.

Your husband has the bright chance of onsite opportunity before 15th Nov 2011; and after 15th Nov 2011, there are good chances for joining with him.

Both the charts are highly supportive for the acquisition of immovable properties; but for the present, the time is not much supportive.

regards.

2. Pragaspathy

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Sindhu403,

The chances of getting the job is promising between 10th Feb and 10th March, 2012, according to transit planets.

As far as marriage is concerned, if attempts are made, there are chances to get married between 15th Nov 2011 and 15th May, 2012. If this does not get materialized, it may take another one or two years.

The chances for going abroad for the present is not much promising.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Friends919,

You can try to use Gingelly oil in your pooja room. If possible, you can request your parents, if they are in India to do simple archana, in the name, birth star and also rasi of the invididual to Goddess Durga on Friday.

regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear sir,
    I'm back and i hope you don't mind. My parents have been looking for alliance for me and recently zeroed into 1. However, i rejected the proposal as I am not happy about it. My mother says that i might have rejected all the possible proposal and is worried that i might never find a guy whereas i believe that i have not met The One yet. The following are my details. Can u please check and tell me if my marriage will happen soon? Will i meet the one for me?

Dear Ramyah,

The time for the present, till 15th May, 2011 is much supportive for getting married and if you do not make use of the chance, then you may have to wait for another 2 1/2 years.

Since you hv not met the choice of ur boy, you need not waste ur time and try to agree to the boy, fixed by the parent or if you are prepared to wait for some more years, you can do so.

regards.

6. ramyah

ramyah New IL'ite

Thanks sir. A small query sir, 15th May 2011? The time has passed?

7. myangel

myangel Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir

Many thank you so much for your reply Sir,I have few queries

1.I have been in Teaching for some time,now am in need of looking job,am interested to go to software side for that am planning 2 join a course,what am planning is my husband is getting on site offers,if i go with him i can try for jobs in software side,but my family members advising me to go to Teaching,sir can i go for SW field.

2.my husband has come back from on site,now he is in leave,he will be go back after 1-2 months,can myself and my daughter can join with my husband .now due to our family situation everyone are advising us(myself and my kid)to stay here and try for job,but am willing to go with him and try for job there,is it a right decision sir.

Regards
    Angel

8. rinky0005

rinky0005 New IL'ite

hello sir,

kindl make the predictions for this details:

04/04/1984
    7:50 a.m.
    chennai

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Ramyah,

It should be 15th May, 2012.

regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Angel

You can very well join with your husband and try for the job in abroad. Whatever the job available, you can try to get the same. Yes U can try in the software side also.

regards.