Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. mitsviki

mitsviki Senior IL'ite

hello

I have few question abut my brother. He has not been able to stick on to one job....

will have a stable job ....he is currently under depression medication...will he leave that completely....

when will he get married..he is 33 yrs old.....he has bad habits like smoking etc.....will he quit that....

He was born march 31st 1977..time...12: 54,,,afternoon IST.
    Question regarding my husband

My husband date of birth:

Could you please tell about his job and where will we settle down...

<table border="0" width="400"><tbody><tr><td align="right" width="50%">
    </td> <td align="left" width="50%">
    </td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" width="50%">
    </td></tr></tbody></table><table border="0" width="400"><tbody><tr><td align="right" width="50%">Date of Birth : </td> <td align="left" width="50%">16-12-1979</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" width="50%">Time of Birth : </td> <td align="left" width="50%">11:0</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" width="50%">Ayanamsha Correction : </td> <td align="left" width="50%">23.576</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" width="50%">Latitude : </td> <td align="left" width="50%">18 56 N</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" width="50%">Longitude : </td> <td align="left" width="50%">72 51 E</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" width="50%">Time Zone : </td> <td align="left" width="50%">5 30 E</td></tr></tbody></table><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. mohantina

mohantina Senior IL'ite

sill waiting.........i think you might have missed me

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

5. parimalasudha

parimalasudha New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Request you to reply to my query posted in page 48.

6. nidnoi

nidnoi New IL'ite

Sir, my request was on page 15. Pls reply.Thanks

7. name2010

name2010 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Reposting my query on page num 15 and 34.....Kindly reply ( with necessary pariharams that can help ) as i'm going thru' a rough patch. Thanks in advance.

Dear Sir, Thanks for the detailed reply. So do you mean i MAY get a new job only after 03-05-2010?? And even if i get a new job offer (before 28-11-2011), it would be better for me not to take it up?? I ask you this because my current job environment is pretty bad and all my attempts to find new job seems to be unanswered.

I have some doubts, would request you to help me with the same. I'm married, do you think my wife's presence could make any difference to my career / finance situations?? Her birth details are given below-
    DOB :: 06-Apr-1978
    TOB :: 8.15AM
    POB :: Harihar, Karnataka
    Also, will it be OK if i invest in real estate under her name?? Do you think my wife may find a job in near future ...may be after a year or 2 ??

Can you suggest any remedy??

Thanks in advance.

May god bless you and your family with his choicest blessings for the wonderful service you are providing.

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Pragaspathy [​IMG]
    Hi name2010;1062132

On scruntiny of your birth chart, it is found that you belong to Taurus Lagana and your Moon sign is Gemini. At present, the Moon sign is in a favourable sign. Any attempt for promotion, chnge of job could be possible; but this will be appliable only 3.5.2010, by the time, the transiti Jupiter will be movign from Aqurius to Pisces, the 10th house from Moon sign. Then the situation may not be much favourable. Also you at present running Saturn Dasa and Ragu Bhukti form 8.2.2009 and it will end on 18.12.2011. Normally, for any person having the Saturn dasa Rahu AD or Rahu Dasa saturn AD, will not give desirable results. Even though the SAturn is a highly beneficial planet for Taurus natives, as far as your horoscope is conerned, it is in 6/8th position. From Saturn, the Rahu is in the 6th house and from Rahu, the SAturn is in the 8 position. Hence, I personnaly feel, it is not desirable to change the job for the present, or otherwise you may be having some unpleasant environment.

Once the Rahu sub period is over, then the sub period of Juiter will get started on 28.11.2011 and it will be operative till 09.2014. SAturn is the lord of 9th (lord of fortune) and the Jupiter is lord of 11th (lord of benefit) and in your horoscope the Saturn is placed in the 2nd house and Jupiter is placed in the 10 aspect, and it will be aspecting the 2nd house, (house of finance). This peirod will give very good results. This period will give much financial gain. If you want to invest on real estate do the same; bu the real estate business may make you buring your fingers, since the karaka for land related matter is Mars and it is deblitated in your horoscope.

May God Bless You abundantly in all respect

8. name2010

name2010 New IL'ite

Sir my query is on page 15 and question num 141. Thank you in advance!

9. vidhu63

vidhu63 Gold IL'ite

Sir,

Can you tell me about my horoscope. Presently am working as a

Teacher. Can you tell me about my Future.

My Date of birth 8/11/63

Time 11.55 p.m. mid night

Place of Birth Tiruvannamalai

Thank you sir.

10. rajivjeebun

rajivjeebun New IL'ite

Sir

NAME:-
    Rajiv
    DATE OF BIRTH:- 25th September 1980
    TIME OF BIRTH :- 2.45 a.m
    PLACE OF BIRTH: Mauritius