Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Alsu,

Everything in the life depends upon our birth chart only. I don't think, there is no remedial measures for such thing.

regards.

2. Pragaspathy

[JUSTIFY]
    Dear Ramyah,

At present, both the transit Saturn and also the transit Jupiter are highly supportive for marriage; however, the dasa period is not much supportive. Hence, for the present, you can concentrate on your studies. Your chart indicates good prospects for continuing the education. So, for the present, you can continue your studies further, get settled in the life and then look for alliance.

In your chart, the 5th Lord Mars has gone to 7th house and the 7th lord Saturn has gone to 5th house, which indicates the probability for love marriage.

Regards
    [/JUSTIFY]

3. Rupsats

Rupsats New IL'ite

helo sir,

Please can you give analysis of my brother's horoscope, marriage prospects and job scenario...

Date: 21 April 1981
    Time:8:13 P.M.
    Place: Mumbai
    State: Maharashtra

Thanks
    Rupsats

4. joshah

joshah New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

please Please be kind enough to answer my query abt my marriage as it create serious trouble to me sir.

I have a query abt my marriage. My parents are lookng for an alliance for past 5 years. They are unable to find a right person till now.The alliance come acros have some problem in them. either the groom unemployed, have bad habits or not much qualified. The chart match well, but for a reason or the other, the proposal doesnt get along and get dropped. how can i solve this issue. do i need to do any parigarams? my parents are highly worried and their health also affected. Can u pls tell me when will i get married? whether the alliance will be abroad or local sir.will it be arranged or love marriage and how the groom will b(i:e is his qualification, charactor, family , profession and family). Will i lead a happy married life sir?.

i am eagarly waiting for reply sir as all this time i wanted to settle in my country. As no alliance are matched for me, my father wants me to get married to a person abroad. pls sir do answer my query sir.

I will be greatful and thankful if u could help me sir?

Thanks a ot in advance.

my details,

DOB -11/12/1981
    TOB- 10.59 P.M
    POB- JAFFNA(SRILANKA)

Horoscope is based on vakya panchangam

5. Pragaspathy

[JUSTIFY]
    Dear Sadhu72,

Normally, I do not look into the medical astrology. Hence, I am not able to help you in this regard.

At present you are in the final phase of Ketu dasa and Mercury Bhukti. Once this is over, the next mahadasa is Venus, who is the lord of 2nd and also the 9th houses. Naturally, as the lord of 9th house, He will bring fortune to you. In general the Venus dasa, the longest period of 20 years will be beneficial to you in all respect.

As on date the transit Moon is in the 9th house, house of fortune and this will be till 2nd May, 2011. Till such you can expect some good happenings in the profession. The next transit Jupiter to the 10th house from your Moon sign may not bring much expected good results. However, the saving grace is the aspect of transit Jupiter over the natal Jupiter, which will be one of the best time for matters concerning professional elevation, like promotion, increments, pay benefits etc. Hence, during the month of July, 2011, there are good chances that you are likely to get promotion of your choice.

In your, the 5th house, house of Puthra/pithra sthan is occupied by Rahu and the 5th lord Saturn is associated with the Mars and Venus. However, the 5th house of your husband's chart has to be mainly studied for matters concerning the children.

Astrology is a very good subject to study; but it may be extremely difficult to practise. However, you can make an attempt and based on your learning, you can fair well.

regards.
    [/JUSTIFY]

6. Pragaspathy

[JUSTIFY]Dear Rupsats,

In the 7th house of the boy, there is a combination of Mars and Venus in the Mars sign, i.e. Aries, which will make him highly energy potential and much care has to be taken on his behavior with the opposite sex or there are possibilities for lose morals.

Once the transit Saturn moves from Virgo to Libra, by end of November, 2011, his fortune for marriage arises and by that time, the transit Jupiter will be in the 7th house from his Lagna, which assures the timing of the marriage between November, 2011 and May, 2012. If efforts are taken, there are good chances for getting married during this period.

At present, he has a good time for getting elevated or promoted in his profession. It will be no wonder, if he gets the same within a fortnight, since at present, the transit Jupiter is aspecting the natal Jupiter, assuring him of professional elevation. The transit Jupiter is in the 5th house form his moon sign, which is also good.

Regards
    [/JUSTIFY]

7. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

Re: Help Needed Sir

Can you please reply to my below query..will my daughter have a satisfied life sir.. please tell.. thanks..

----
    Thank you sir. I understand your point very much.

As a mother, i was more interested to know whether he will take care my daughter nicely and will he be affectionate to her? Is there any need to go temple as pariharam? Few people will go to kalahasthi before marriage. Something like that..

Please ignore if my question was not appropriate.

Thanks
    Anjana

Quote:
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by Pragaspathy [​IMG]
    Dear Anjana,

Having fixed up the marriage, it is not proper and wise to stud the chart again and give any astrological opinion of good or bad. Hence, I have not studied their charts. Trust on God and He will take care of everything and they will lead a happy and peaceful married life.

Girl - 06-Feb-1982, 5.15 AM, Chennai
    Boy - 10-Oct-1980, 8.20 AM, Chennai

REGARDS

8. Pragaspathy

9. joshah

joshah New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank u so much. a small question. will it be a love marriage and the groom be in srilanka or abraod and his profession pls sirr.

joshah

10. incharge

incharge Bronze IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathysir,
    Thanks a million again for your support and concern.:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown
    Now I no longer think about that astrologer.I have full faith in you.Thank you again sir.