Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Sudha76

Sudha76 New IL'ite

Mr.Pragaspathy,

I know your busy schedule and waiting for your reply for my queries below posted in page 489. Reposting again:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is a rotating on terminology called belief and trust. I don't know if God exist and even if he does, can I see him, but one thing I'm sure about is, people who help us others in dire state are the one who is considered the God-like.

I wish I get predictions for my and my hubby's future on all aspects like Job, money, recognition, new home, new car purchase, our relationship etc.

Can I get detailed reply on this like if my life will be good after the initial struggle where I wasted lot of time and opportunity.

Sudha:
    Birth date - 30-Aug-76
    Place - Chennai
    Time - 10:32 pm
    Raasi - Tulam
    Nakshatra - Visagam

Jayaraman:
    Birth Date - 19-May-73
    Place - Chennai
    Time - 11:35am
    Raasi - Vruschik
    Nakshatra - Jyesta or Kettai

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Deepali,

I do not find any dosha in the chart of your husband. At present, he is running the dasa of Rahu, which will be over by 22.12.2010 and the next dasa will be Jupiter, being the lord of 4th and 7th houses.

Puthra and Pithra doshas are concerning the 5th house and also the 5th lord. In your husband's chart, the 5th house is not occupied by any planet; by aspected by Saturn. In General, the aspect of Saturn on the 5th house is not considered as good; but in your case the Saturn is aspecting its own house and also the Saturn is in his own star, i.e. Pushsam star, which is double benefit, concerning the 5th house.

Personally I do not find any adverse dosha, as pointed out by you.

regards

4. Pragaspathy

5. gkesav

gkesav New IL'ite

Name: Padmanabhan
    DOB: 25-09-1982
    POB: Nagerkoil
    TOB: 3.30pm

Can you please tell me when he will get married.

and also carreer progress..

6. Pragaspathy

Re: Astrological predictions--- repoting my question.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear AKJ,

At present, you are running the dasa of Mercury, being the lord of 2nd house, house of family, finance. speech etc., and the 11th house, house of profit. The dasa lord Mercury is exalted in your chart.

The transit Jupiter had been in an unfavourable position till date and He will be moving to Pisces on the 7th December, 2010. Then the transit Jupiter will be in the 5th house from your Moon sign, which will be one of the wonderful periods. Once the Rahu Bhukti is over, i.e. by 31.7.2011, things will be better in all respects.

Apart from this, if you have any problems, concerning your married life, career, etc., please specify so that I can study the same and let you know.

regards.

8. sweetsliverring

sweetsliverring New IL'ite

Re: Will i have a love marriage ???

Thanks Malini....but I was wondering if there are any genuine astrologers in Mumbai..there are some renowned one in Mumbai... but they consulting fee is very expensive....so was wondering if anyone in this community have a knowledge about it...and can help me out

9. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks for clearing my doubt. My husband is stressed out because of heavy losses , financial unstability and treatments regarding child conception. So he easily gets confused of all these things.
    Moreover, as told by you that this period will soon be over and even next year is beneficial for us in terms of financial stability and child birth. I am waiting desperately for our little angel to arrive in me, believing you.

Sir, thanks again for your quick reply.

Regards,

10. psjk

psjk New IL'ite