Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sumykm

sumykm New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I'm reposting once again my request below. It was posted in page no 302. I've checked all the posts till Page no 355 but not found any reply for my request. I guess you have missed my request. Eagerly waiting for your reply.

My details below-

K. M. Sumy
    1) Date of Birth - 30 March 1975
    2) Time of Birth - 02:25 pm
    3) Place of Birth - Thrissur, kerala
    4) birth star - visakam

D. Sunil (husband)
    1) Date of Birth - 15 June 1970
    2) Time of Birth – 09:05 AM
    3) Place of Birth - Palghat, kerala
    4) birth star - Chithra

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">S. Tharun</st1:place> (son ) - twins
    1) Date of Birth - 16 April 2004
    2) Time of Birth - 8:22 pm
    3) Place of Birth – <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Chennai</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">TN</st1:State></st1:place>
    4) birth star - purroruttathy

<st1:place w:st="on">S. Thanushree</st1:place> (daughter) - twins
    1) Date of Birth - 16 April 2004
    2) Time of Birth - 8:29 pm
    3) Place of Birth – <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Chennai</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">TN</st1:State></st1:place>
    4) birth star - purroruttathy

I would like to know how our future will be for next 1- 2 years?...We brought a flat in chennai this month. Pls confirm whether this purchase is good for our future.

My husband is also planning to build a house in Palghat kerala at his paternal family land. This discussion has been going on for past 5 years, so far nothing has happened. FIL (70 yrs) and his brother (50 yrs) are not agreeing to divide the land. Partition is not over. FIL's mother (90+ yrs) is still alive and hence they don't want to go about partition now. Now once again my husband has stressed to built the house, still discussion is going on but nothing is really happening. Only stress is around. Will my husband has a chance to built another house in palghat. Does he has yogam in his jadakam builting a house at his native place at any cost?

My in-laws are staying with us in Chennai. Would like to know whether they will stay with us for the rest of our/their lives? Looks like they will never leave their son. One thought is once the palghat house is built, they will move out. Wonder whether they will construct and leave us.

Also would like to know about my children's future?..about their health and education?

Eagerly waiting for your reply,

Thank you sir

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  2. sowmyaram

sowmyaram Senior IL'ite

thank you very much for predictions sir.... i would like to know one more thing... actually my husband is going through rough phase in his professional life.... will he be able to come back well in this profession or will he have to look for new job...

i'l be very grateful if you could answer this....

waiting for your reply...

3. darshiniv

darshiniv Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

:thankyou2:

I really thank you in tons for ur valuable reply sir.S ur guess is true,v r in love and awaiting for our marriage to happen.Trusting GOD for the same.Once again i thank you lots n lots for ur reply sir.

[​IMG] &

:hatsoff for ur valuable service at free of cost.

Regards,
    V.Priyadarshini

4. sowmyaram

sowmyaram Senior IL'ite

And one more thing... please do take care of your health sir.....

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Archana,

Predictive technology of Astrology is not "Parrot Reading", it needs skill, time, patience etc. I am giving the replies one by one. If you can wait, you can wait and I will reply to you when your turn comes and if you do not wish to so, you are at liberty to seek the consultations elsewhere.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

7. savi123

savi123 New IL'ite

Dear sir,

My sister details
    DOB-25.10.1979
    Place- Chennai
    Time- 08.08 am
    I would like to ask whether her financial position be good? Will she own a house or land??
    Please reply

Regards

8. riya123

riya123 Gold IL'ite

Hello Sir,

This is pertaining to my cousin brother. He is married and is expecting a baby.. His wife is 24 weeks pregnant. The doctors have diagnosed the child with multiple problems. My question is will the child survive?.. Can she give birth to the child. Will they have children in future

Below are their birth details

Name : Vaibhav
    DOB : 13-May-1983
    Time : 14:09 IST
    Place : Belgaum

Wife's details

Name: Keerthi
    DOB: 15-Nov-1989
    Time : 23:50
    Place : Vishakapatnam

Kindly look into their horoscopes
    I sincerely appreciate your help and guidance
    Thanks,
    Riya

9. sadiya

sadiya Senior IL'ite

Sir thank you very much for your prediction. actually my parents want me to marry soon and i want it to be postponed.

surely i ll worship the goddess and thank you once again sir.

10. mallikaonline

mallikaonline New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Sir, please check out my horo and let me know your predictions. I need to take vital decision in my life soon.

I am awaiting for your predictions for the long time.I need to take some personal decision on my marriage this time. Please reply to me sir

I'm posting details again.

Name:Mallika (Female)

Date of birth:15/04/1981.
    Place of birth:coimbatore,Tamilnadu
    Time of Birth:11:17AM

I would like to know about my marriage predictions.Any good chances for marriage right now? How good I'll be getting partner.

Your predictions will be supportive to me..

Please give your predictions

Thanks in Advance

Mallika