Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. srimathirs

srimathirs Senior IL'ite

Hi Sir,

My DOB is 22.06.1988 and Time is 6:22PM
    My husband's DOB is 31.08.1983 and Time is 11:30 PM

We are married for 2 and half years.Still no progeny.Please let me know when we will become parents.Should I need to do any pariharams?

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Please do not get worried of the things happened some time back and also the bad words used by other including your blood relations. Always have positive thing which is extremely good. You will have a very peaceful retired life. It is really great that you hv brought your son as a single parent. You cannot avoid any barking dogs and there is no need to give any importance for such deeds.

At present, your son is running the dasa of yoghara Venus, who is the lord of 4th and 9th houses and the VEnus is well place in its own sign, i.e, in Libra with the 5th lord Mercury, and 7th lord Sun. This combination is likely to give him love affairs / love marriage.

At present, he is running the dasa of Sade Sati which is one of the reasons for his suffering and this will be operative until end of 2020. Please advise him politely of the importance to finish his graduation which is necessary for getting any good. His chart is much supportive for getting employed in Government or Government related jobs. Hence, you may persuade him to apply for the eligible Govt jobs and he will be successful in getting the same. He will have good professional career.

Be relaxed and calm and everything will go on well, with the blessings of the Almighty.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Both the charts support for progeny; but it will be a delayed one. The time from October, 2017 is highly supportive as per both charts, for getting you conceived. You may try for the same with trust and hope, which will give you positive results

In case if you are on any medial treatment, you may continue the same and the chances of getting conceived after Sept 2017 is highly supportive.

Regards

Babyhope86 likes this.
  4. Pragaspathy

hI,

You have failed to furnish the place of birth for both of you. Hence, you may repost your request with the full birth details

Regards

5. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Namaskarams sir
    I am on the look out for an alliance for my daughter.Her date of birth is 13.8.1990.Time of birth -6.30 a.m.and place of birth is Chennai.Would be grateful if you can tell when her marriage will happen.
    Thank you Sir.

6. swarnashree

swarnashree New IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    Vanakkam. I am 40 years old lady and trying to go abroad. Here is my DOB details,
    Date - 26-Feb-1975, Place - Vellore, Time - 4.10 a.m. can you please let me know if there is any possibilities for me.

My son's details, 06-May-2004, time - 3.58 p.m, Place - Vellore. Can you please let me know how his future would be. Job, Studies etc..

Hi everybody

This is Pragaspathy. I will help you to answer your Astrological queries. Kindly furnish the following details so as to enable to answer your queries

1) Date of Birth
    2) Time of Birth
    3) Place of Birth

I will try my best to answer your queries at the earliest

Best wishes to all

Pragaspathy

Moderator's Note:
    Members, please provide the above personal details in the open forum at your own risk. Be aware of the issues in publicly posting personal information. We suggest sharing the personal information through Private Message. [/QUOTE]

7. Samra

Samra New IL'ite

What are the remedies that can be done to make the marriage early?

8. jyothishri

jyothishri Silver IL'ite

Namaste guruji,
    I am posting regarding my son's marriage.
    I took ur valuable advice on 15 th July 2015 (page 2514)
    With ur blessing and advice he completed his m.s in u.s.a. and is working. Can I start looking for a life partner for him..
    If the period is still not good any puja to be done.
    Date of birth. 31 stJanuary 1990
    Place of birth. : Hyderabad
    Time of birth : 10.00 p.m
    Looking forward for ur valuable advice
    Regards.

9. Sabi73

Sabi73 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I am going through Rahu Mahadasha.
    DOB: 27.3.1973.
    Time: 8.00 a.m.
    Place: Palghat, Kerala. India.
    Too many issues at the same time. Currently looking for a job. Health, Mental and Financial issues.
    Please help.. Eagerly looking forward to your response...

10. Babyhope86

Babyhope86 Silver IL'ite

Dear @Pragaspathy Sir,

It is very pleased for your immediate response to my query.

It would be of great help if you could also say if any pithru dosha is there in my husband's chart that delays the child bearing?
    And also kindly tell me what all parihaarams can we do for our well being?
    I daily recite Garbharakshambigai slokam & Santhana gopala mantra.
    Also light Ghee lamp for Guru Bhagawan/Lord Dakshinamoorthy and observe fast on Thursdays.

My husband is a well talented person, but he is not getting promotion in his office for past 3years even though he has achieved many success. He is also not getting any other opportunity, in frank to say he is quite lazy to try for better job. What parihaaram can be performed for his career growth or some overseas opportunity?

Many thanks.
    Regards.