Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Kindly let me whether I have given any previous reply in this regard and if so, please repost your request with the reply given by me

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

HI,

I do not have any knowledge in this regard

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

HI,

I do not want to make any positive or negative assessment on the request made by you. It seems your husband's native place is Bangalore and he is also employed in a Government job. Hence, first check up with your husband whether he is willing to relocate from Bangalore to Chennai, which is important on this issue. So please try to understand your husband and act accordinghly.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Kindly post your request after a week

Regards

5. Preethiabi

Preethiabi New IL'ite

I'm a girl from tamilnadu. Currently I'm facing lots of issues in my career. People are not allow me to do what really I like to do. Parents telling me that if I chose my favorite field, I would come across many insults. Kindly let me know what to do. August 28, 1995 and time of birth is 10.20 PM I think.

6. karsat86

karsat86 New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    For last five months I am facing problems with my in laws and my husband... now it came up to that we part each other... we are being together only for our son... can you please tell me when this problems all will be solved.. I am searching for new job will I get it soon as I wish...
    My date of birth : 20/09/1983
    Time of birth: 8:45pm
    Place of birth: trichy
    My husband's date of birth:13/04/198
    Time of birth: 11:15am
    place of birth : karur
    Please reply as soon as possible sir

7. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Sir,

Good Day!

My name is G.Dheivanai -Dob 2nd April 1986 birth time 2.25 am Birth place Madurai

My Husband name: R.Lalith Dob 28th July 1986 birth time 10.50 Pm Birth Place: Pondicherry.

Marriage date: 15.4.2012 still v are waiting for baby. Doctor advising us to do IVF( my husbands hormones are low) but we are scared of IVF and other treatment , now we are taking Ayurveda medicines

Pls advice when i will get pregnant . Whether it will b normal pregnancy or through IVF . will my baby will b healthy.

v r totally confused .pls advice.

Thank you.

8. Angel121

Angel121 Bronze IL'ite

Hi

My details are :

25/09/89
    Durban, South Africa
    12:48 ( during the day)

I really want to marry, but I cannot find a suitable guy. Most men I meet do not want commitment. This makes me very depressed. I am even burst into tears looking at photos of happy couples and wedding pictures on FB. Please advise if marriage is destined for me and when. Is there any prayer i should be doing?

Thanks

9. elarun

elarun New IL'ite

Lost my custody key in job
    Date of losing key 7.9.2016
    Place madurai inside my branch
    Time 12.25 approximately
    Kindly tel who have taken the key will I get back and come out smoothly from the issue what remedy I need to do its my dream govt job I have to bear the costly amount if key not found kindly help who took is it within branch person.man or woman my date of birth 13.03.1991
    Time 3.45pm
    Place mumbai

10. Ihavehope

Ihavehope Silver IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Thank you very much for the free service you are offering to everyone who writes to you with their issues.

I am posting on behalf of a friend who is going through a painful marriage.

Her husband has severe kuja dosham and she does not. Theirs was a love marriage with blessings from elders. They have 2 children and she wanted to know if there were any remedies she could perform to stop her husband from verbally abusing her all the time and removing the ill effects of kuja dosham from their lives. Her husband does not believe in any of this and will not agree to do any parihaarams.

She wants to know if there is a mantra, puja or upvaas she could perform to reduce the constant fights, abuses and make her marraige a happy and compatible one.

Please advise