Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. April2016

April2016 New IL'ite

2. avijeetr

avijeetr New IL'ite

Sir,Thanks for your helpful guidance but kindly tell me in which year or in which time period is getting a Government job is possible for me? I did MBA in Finance and currently pursuing ICWA Inter course but still haven't got any good job opportunities. Can I get job related with accounts/finance? Also kindly tell me in which year or in which time period is Marriage possible(love or arranged)? Any remedy for my career and marriage as per chart from you side. Thanks in advance.

Name - Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
    time-13:05hrs(01:05 p.m.),place - Krishnanagar,West Bengal.

3. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected sir ,please kindly let me know about her education. She is very confused about the studies. She wants to persue Medicine but also unable to decide. Financial issues are prohibiting to go abroad. Let me know which country is good for her .
    Sorry to bother you sir. Please help me ,thanks in advance.
    Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

In your Rasi chart, the Sun, who is mainly responsible for Govt related jobs is placed in the 12th house, which is not good; whereas in the Dasamsa chart, the chart exclusively meant for studying profession is placed in the 11th house, which is favourable. Hence, you may try for the same.

I do not make any general predictions.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

hI,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, your chart does not rule out any marriage, since the Jupiter from the Lagna is aspecting the 7th house, house of spouse. The transit planets between August, 2016 and January, 2017 is supportive for marriage. Hence, sincere attempts may be made in this regard.

Please try to be on fast on every Thursday from Sun rise to Sun rest, which will be helpful to get married at the earliest. Also pray Goddess Parvathi in any form, especially Kaligambal temple near Parry's corner.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In the absence of the reply given by me, I may not be in a position to give the reply since I cannot remember the replies given to all the members.

Hence, please repost your request along with the reply given by me.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please repost your request along with the birth details of your husband.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please better consult a professional Astrologer locally and get all your doubts clarified

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I have already given the reply to the earlier similar request made by you. Please try to local the reply.

Regards

10. sridevivairavan

sridevivairavan New IL'ite

Sir,

Was this post meant for me? Anyway sincerely hope that you could provide any guidance. nandri.I am reposting

Vanakam sir,

Thanks for your reply.

My birth details are

13/3/1979.7.40 pm Malaysian time Place of birth Malaysia. My question is again regarding my career and marriage mainly career. How would my career progression be for the coming year? what challenges should i expect? will i get married?acc to my chart would be an arranged marriages? any remedies?Thank you

Last edited: May 22, 2016