Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Amit,

When you are going to either a Doctor or an Astrologer, you must first reveal the truth/correct position and hiding anything is not good because both the Doctor and the Astrologer are "Healers".

Even though your wife is a Divorcee, whatever I had told you earlier will hold good and there is no change. There is no need to see the horoscopes again.

Regards

2. muni99

muni99 New IL'ite

Namaste guruji.

I hope you remember my query regarding progeny few months back..I am very much thankful for the instant response from you suggesting few remedies to be done by us...we have done everything as per your suggestions..your predictions absolutely came true and I conceived naturally and now having a healthy and cute baby..Truely thanks a ton guruji..

Now I have one more query guruji..
    Here are the details of the boy and girl..
    DOB : 9th June 1990
    Time : 3:30pm
    Place : nellore

Girls details
    DOB : 17th December 1991
    time : 10am
    Place : buchireddypalem

Plz have a look at both the charts and kindly advice us in detail
    can we proceed further with this match.?..
    How will the girls and boys life will be after marriage..?
    Plz advice us guruji..

awaiting your response

once again thanks a ton for your previous reply guruji...

Regards
    muni

3. Pragaspathy

Hi Jpadma,

Please repost ur request along with the birth details of your husband

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

HI Monsomas,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack

Regards

5. Amits

Amits New IL'ite

Dear pragaspathyji,
    I m really sorry about it again. Thanks again for your help. May God bless you. My good wishes are always with you.
    Regards,
    Amit

6. Pragaspathy

HI Adisum

Please request your father/mother to offer milk to Lord Shivalingam once in a month either on Saturday or Tuesday, which is extremely good for his health and well being and this can be done with trust and belief.

Try to help the poor people in any form to the extent possible.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi Amit,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

HI Adisum,

First of all the charts of the lovers should not be taken for compatibility. According to Rig veda, the parents should fullfil the desires of their children concerning the love marriage.

If there is any set in the chart of any one or both, the Almighty will take care of them, depending upon their love and affection.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi Umeshkumar,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Your chart does not show any "Bandhana Yoga" - which means the yoga for getting imprisoned. For such yoga, there should be connectivity between the Lagna Lord, 6th lord, Saturn and the nodes. There is no such connectivity in your chart.

At present, you are running the dasa of Moon, who is the lord of 12th house, which will normally give adverse results. The final phase of any dasa is called Dasa Chidra, which will always give adverse results only. The final phase of major dasa period of Moon and the minor period of Sun will be operative between 13.06.2016 and 14.12.2016. This period will be one of the adverse periods in your life. Please pray Lord Shiva for the time being to come out of your crisis and as suggested by me earlier, please try for mutual divorce which will be good for you.

In your chart, the planets viz. Mercury, Jupiter and Moon are cursing you. This is one of the reasons for your sufferings. I shall suggest necessary remedial mesures, after some, i.e. once your problem is solved.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

HI Muni99,

Thank you very much for your feed back and very glad to know that with the blessings of the Almighty, you have been blessed with the beautiful gift of the Almighty.

Regarding the matching of the charts, please let me know whether the boy or the girl is related to you.

Regards