Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Jyothishri,

Both the girls belong to Taurus Asdt owned by Venus and also their Moon sign is Libra, owned by Venus. Probably, both of them will be the lover of beautify.

In their chart, the Lagna Lord Venus is chasing the 7th lord Mars closely; hence there are chances for early marriage; however, the Mars placed in her 2nd house is aspecting their 8th house, there may be slight delay in marriage, i.e. Saturn or Mars influencing either placement or aspect on the 7th or 8th house will normally delay the marriage.

The running dasa is favourable and the transit Jupiter is in 2nd house from their Moon sign, which is an indication; that there are chances for marriage fixed before June, 2015.

Both the girls will be very adjusting one with their spouse.

In as much as in both the charts, the Mars is placed in the 2nd house, please advise ur SIL to offer milk to Lord Shivalinga, in the name and birth star (Vishagam) of both the girls either on Saturday or Tuesday, once in a month, regularly and this may be continued even after their marriage also; because this will be extremely good for their health, wealth and prosperity and pl do not ignore this and this can be done with belief and dedication.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Meena,

Please repost ur request along with the birth details of ur husband. Please let me know the sex of the first child and also whether you had any miscarraige earlier. This will be helpful to study the next child issue.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Bhuvisrini,

I hv already seen ur request and reply to ur request after the pending requests are cleared, since I was off for the last few days and also the issue relating to progeny needs much time.

Please do not make any repeated request in future.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Chitrabalamani,

The intensity of dosha in the chart of the boy is very concerning concerning marriage. Please advise him to pray Lord Dakshinamoorthy on every Thursday and also if his health permits, he may be advised to be on fasting on every Wednesday, preferably from sun rise to sun set.

Any remedial measures will minimise the sufferings only.

Considering his chart, it is better that he may concentrate on his profession or further studies.

Regards

5. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Sir my husband's Dob is 9/7/79 he was born in Coimbatore
    My first child is a boy and i had no miscarriages

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Meena,

The birth details of husband furnished by u are insufficient, i.e. u have indicated his time of birth. In the absence of this, the chart cannot be prepared.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs.Chandrika,

For any event, the running major and minor dasa, supported by the transit planets are absolutely necessary; apart from this the dedicated prayers to the Almighty, sincere attempts and the blessings of the Almighty; especially the Family Deity is absolutely necessary.

Your son belongs to Libra Ascendant, owned by Venus and the Ascendant is occupied by the Jupiter and Jupiter is not in the 7th house.

The 7th house is occupied by Venus; Venus is the significator of marriage, i.e. Kalathraharahan and his placement in the 7th house, i.e.in the Kalathrasthan causes Kalathra dosha; however, such placement is good for cordial relations. His 2nd lord, lord of family and the 7th, lord, lord of spouse, ie Mars in both cases, has gone to 12th house and afflicted by Saturn; which is one of the major reasons for delay in marriage.

At present, he is running the major period of Ketu and minor period of Mars. For marriage, the major/minor periods relating to 2nd, 7th and 11th should get operated. Hence, there are chances for marriage; however, the transit planets are not much supportive. Also, he is running the period of Ezharai Sani.

Hence, please advise him to pray the Lord of his choice to get married at the earliest.

As he happens to be Scopio Moon sign; you can better avoid any stars of the girl, relating to Scorpio stars, i.e. Vishagam 3, Anuradha and Jyeshta. Normally, the same Moon sign of the boy and the girl are always good; provided the star of the boy of the boy should follow the star of the girl; but in the case of Moon sign, if both the boy and the girl happens to be Scorpio, both of them will hv the fighting nature between two; since Scorpio sign is a volatile sign.

Hence, the girl, belonging to Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius; Pisces (Aries should also be avoided because it is 6th sign from his Moon sign) and Taurus Moon signs are good for him.

There are lot of other parameters, which cannot be fully explained at this stage and it depends upon the matching of charts, based on the compatibility of the girl's birth chart.

Regards

8. meens12

meens12 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

My name is Meenakshi S.
    DOB:25/11/1987
    TOB: 9:14 PM
    POB: Saliamangalam, thanjavur, tamil nadu

My husband’s details,

Name Prashant Dixit
    DOB: 04/10/1986
    TOB:4:30AM
    POB: Aasiwan, Unnao, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.

I would like to know about my career? Till now wherever Im working, Im not satisfied with the job and also not able to perform well.
    Will there be any growth with respect to my career? And will I be abale to change my job?
    How it will be for me?

How will be my husband’s career journey? We are facing so many hurdles in life, when we can have a peaceful life?

And also I would like to know about child birth? Will it be delayed ?

9. Luvpavi

Luvpavi Silver IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I am popping in every min to see if you had replied to my post. Please reply. Eagerly waiting

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Siminag,

Earlier you had given the birth place of ur brother as Dharmasal; whereas now you have informed it is Palampur. I hope both the places are nearby one only.

At present, you are running the major period of Moon and the minor period of Rahu. Moon is in the Ascendant lord, since he belongs to Cancer Ascendant and Moon is placed in the 2nd house from his Lagna and the Rahu is placed in the Lagna. Thus, while considering from the major dasa lord Moon, the minor dasa lord Rahu is placed in the 12th house, which is not good.

Apart from this, the Ascendant Lord Moon is at 0 deg and 36 minutes in the star of Magha in the sign of Leo.

Generally, the dasa of combust, or debilitated or the dasa lord within 1st last degree will cause much set back in the professional growth.

Here the dasa lord Moon is within first one degree, as above mentioned and also the Moon within 72 degree is also not good. Even though, normally, the dasa of the Lagna Lord, irrespective of the fact, whether he/she is a natural benefic or malefic will always give beneficial results only. However, for the reasons explained above, his Moon dasa is likely to cause set back in professional growth.

Moon dasa has started on 07.06.2013 and it will end on 07.06.2023.

I hv earlier suggested the remedial measures for Moon and u can look back my replies and try to do the remedial measures suggested by me, which is good for him.

Also, at present, the transit Jupiter is in the 12th house from his Moon sign and also in the Ascendant; both the positions are not good.

Also, in his chart, all the planets are planets are hemmed in between Rahu and Ketu, causing Kalasrapa Dosha, which is an obstruction factor for any event.

Please advise ur brother to visit any nearby temples of Sarpa (snake) once in a year and advise him to make dedicated prayers.

This is general view concerning his present running dasa periods.

The profession has to be seen from the 10th house. His 10th house is Aries, owned by Mars, who is well placed in his own house, i.e in the 5th house, which is extremely good.

The placement of 10th lord, lord of best kendra in 5th house is extremely; but in the process, from the 10th house, the 10th lord has gone to 8th house; which is not extremely good for professional growth. He shall be wise and scholar, leading a simple pious life and he can earn through broker, speculation / knowledge, art / entertainment, speculation or MNCs etc.

He may have good change of profession, once his Moon dasa is over; because his next dasa will be Mars, which will give him good professional growth.

Regards