Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Dhanvantri,

If you would like the possibility for getting settled in abroad, please post ur and also ur husband birth details.

The chart of the children till they attain the age of 12 years, no astrological predictions should be made, unless the child has any health issue or lacking bad in education.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Kasyap,

Please let me know whether ur were born on the night of 2nd or 3rd Feb 1987 and also please let me your Janma Nakshtra

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Abikarthik2007,

I am not attaching much importance to PMs; unless it is a very sensitive one. However, I shall try to reply to ur request at the earliest

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Luvpavi,

Please repost ur request along with the birth details of ur husband.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Schoolviji,

I do not make any general / future predictions. Also, based on any tentative time of birth, any prediction could not be done.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear V3Gems

Thank U V M for ur kind ack

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Bhuvisrini,

Kindly let me know the nearest town or District Headquarters of the birth place of ur husband

Regards

8. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello sir,

Could you please let me know about this query.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Pihu123,

Today I made a detailed study of your chart and I give below the assessments made by me for ur information and taking any further action.

The progeny has to be studied from the 5th house from the Janma Lagna, Moon sign and also Jupiter signs (Jupiter is the significator of progeny). In the case of female natives, the 9th house has also to be studied. This study has to be made not only from the Rasi Chart (D1); but also from the Navamsa chart (D9).

If the 5th house happens to be the signs owned by either Saturn or Mercury, the eunuch planets, and in this case, if the 5th house and 5th lords are afflicted; then are chances for problems in the progeny.

Based on the birth details given by you, you belong to Virgo Ascdt., the 5th house happens to be Capricorn, owned by Saturn, the house owned by eunuch planet and the house lord Saturn is placed its house of exaltation, i.e. in the 2nd house and afflicted by Mars, who is the lord of 3rd and 8th houses.

The 5th house is occupied by the 12th lord Sun, a hot planet.

Whenever, the 5th house is occupied by Mars or Sun, both of them are hot planets; then the chances of progeny is limited.

The 5th house is also aspected by Mars and also Rahu. The 5th house represents the abdoman area and normally, the abdoman area should have more water elements; but the presence of agni elements, i.e. Sun is extremely bad for progeny.

Also, the conjunction of 5th lord with Mars is another set back and astrologically, the affliction of 5th lord either by Saturn or Mars or nodes, i.e. Rahu or Ketu is considered to cause Sarpa dosha; which is not good for progeny.

Also, the 5th lord Saturn is hemmed in between Mars and Ketu; causing Papakarti yoga; which is also not good for progeny.

While this is so, in the navamsa chart, the 5th happens to be Capricorn, a barren sign, owned by Saturn and the 5th rasi lord as well as 5th namvasa lord Saturn is highly afflicted by the conjunction of Rahu and also aspect of Mars.

Thus, in your chart the promise for the birth of the child is not much supportive and also there is no aspect of beneficial planet either on the 5th house or 5th lord, to give any relief.

While this is so, when taking up your husband's chart; he happens to be Leo native, owned by Sun, His Lagna is hemmed in between Saturn and Rahu, causing Papakarti yoga, which is not good.

His fifth lord Jupiter is in association with Venus in the 10th house; but the 5th lord Jupiter and also the Puthrahara Jupiter is aspected by Rahu.

Apart from this, his 5th house is aspected by Mercury, an eunuch planet and also Mandi; which is not good.

From his Moon sign, the 5th house happens to be Taurus, owned by Venus, who is well placed in the house itself, which is extremely good; but Venus is aspected by Rahu.

Hence, his chart is also not too supportive for progeny.

IN order to confirm the progeny, there is a system by which the Bheeja Sphutam of the husband and Kshetra Sphutam of the wife have to be calculated, based on certain calculations. While doing so, the Bheeja Sphutam (164.51) of ur husband falls in the sign of Virgo, where the Rahu is placed and the Kshetra Sphutam(199.51) falls in the sign of Scorpio, where Ketu is placed and aspected by Rahu and there is no beneficial aspect.

Thus both the charts are not much promising for progeny. In view of the above positions, it is doubtful, whether any medical treatment may help you.

The only hope is the miracle of the Almighty, with much dedicated prayers, based on the Astrological reasons, as explained above.

Though, my reply may be very frustrating to you; this is the real position, and I do not want hide out anything, what I hv learnt; however, based on the reply given by me, you may pleas consult a professional astrologer and get further clarified.

In as much as your 5th house happens to be Capricorn, a barren sign, owned by Saturn, a eunuch planet and also in your chart, the 5th lord Saturn, who has been afficted by Mars is also afflicted by Mandi and in the case of your husband chart, the 5th house is directly aspected by Mandi, it is advisable that you can go for adoption; which may be painful one; but in the long run, it will be good for both of you.

Wishing you that the Almighty should show his blessings on you to come out of htis trauma.

Regards

10. divyashijith

divyashijith New IL'ite

Hello sir ,
    Please tell my family future
    I am actually struggling with my in laws that means they say some thing to my husband about me badly so the fight starts ,when will i have a happy life with my hus &two daughters .please tell me how my future going to be?

My Husband's dob
    DOb: 26/july/1975
    Time:04:40 P.M
    Place: Trichur , kerala

My details
    DOB:30/oct/1979
    Time:08:29 A.M
    Place:Chennai

My daughters details
    DOB:08/jan/2007
    Time:12:07 P.M
    Place : trichur , kerala

DOB:16/march/2012
    Time:12:04
    Place : Dubai , UAE.

Also please let me know my daughters future.