Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

How are you doing? It has been sometime since I have been on Indusladies and I wanted to update you on your predictions. According to you, if I had gotten married during 27.10.2009 and 02.09.2012, I would have problems.

Rightly said, I have had innumerable problems from the guy's family(mainly his sister and aunts). Also the guy's mom fell very ill and we struggled with that for almost a year. Now I am pregnant and expecting to give birth in a couple of months. But the guy is very adamant about certain things and he is never supportive. When his family starts screaming at me, he just takes their side and I am left with no one. My parents live in the US and it is becoming very hard for me to adjust to India with his family always putting me under the microscope. I am temporarily in the US at my parents place to give birth right now. I am planning to tell my husband that I am not coming back to India. If he wants the kid and myself, he needs to move here. But honestly Sir, I went through a lot of bad period with his family for the past 3 years. Under no circumstances I want that repeated. I can't keep killing myself because I married a guy who can't stand up for himself and his wife. I have the confidence to bring up the kid on my own and I don't want to the kid to go through the family torments. So this is what I have decided. It was really hard for me to adjust to India first of all but with his family(mainly his aunts and sister) always trying to torture me, it became impossible for me. There is no reason for me to go through this emotional torture anymore. I need to be brave and move on. I wish I had never gotten married to him. I am hoping that the kid will bring some positive things in him and he will finally be able to support me. If not, I am ready to cut this. But under no circumstances I am moving back to India with him.

My Birth Details:
    March 30 1985
    2:20PM, Bangalore

His Details:
    Aug 8 1981
    9:00AM, Tarikere, Karnataka

Your advises/suggestions mean a lot to me, so please let me know what you feel.

2. divyaagm

divyaagm New IL'ite

Hi Pragaspathy sir,

thank u for the predictions. sir dont know what to say. its all crossing our hands.lot of things happened in this week .my father almost going to confirm that boy for my sister as he like boy family and the boy. my father doesnt believe much abt astrology. so we couldnt convince my father. its sad to see the uncompatibility between the charts.

3. rekhachennai

rekhachennai Senior IL'ite

Sir,

you have answered many of my queries earlier. I would like to know how is this year for me for my career and financial growth

Looking forward for your reply

My details -
    DOB 5-March 1980
    TOB - 15.40
    POB Chennai

4. reshmev

reshmev New IL'ite

Sir,
    i am having a really tough time..i feeel really desperate with my life..nothing goes right with my life...am a firm believer of Lord Shiva..i used to chant "Om Nama Shivaya" every now and then..but still nothing goes well..can you just help me out..here are my queries

1.i am dreaming about an own house..whether we will have a dream home of our own??and if so when??
    2.a job-i have been trying for a job..will i get a good job..when is the good time for that..in which field i may get an opportunity
    3.when we'll have a child
    4.is there any chance of my hubby going abroad??whether we'll have a life abroad??
    5.whether we'll be able to overcome the financial crisis we are facing now??

thanks and Regards

details
    --------
    myself
    DOB:03-07-1984
    POB:Kottayam
    Time:1:15 am

husband
    -------
    DOB:29-11-1977
    POB:Shertallai,Kerala
    Time:9:50 am

Thanks and Regards
    Reshmev

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr. Sumanrathi,

The time for the present is very supportive for change of profession and if you had taken any initiative in this regard, there are good chances for get the change of your expectation before 12th May, 2014.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  6. Pragaspathy

Dear NewIl,

I am yet to study your request. I shall try to send the reply at the earliest.

Please remind me, if you do not receive any reply before the end of the week.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Shivali,

The time for the present until mid June, 2014 is not much supportive either for any promotion or any foreign assignment.

Regards

8. Shivali3

Shivali3 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you sir for your reply
    shivali

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Shweta,

Your chart is not much supportive for any settlement in abroad.

However, there may be chances for going over abroad; but the period for the time being is not much supportive.

Regards

10. scale

scale Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Hope you are doing good.

Can you please suggest whether I can invest in stock market at this time? Recently, I have been showing some interest towards Stock market investment and got little profits too. Please advise if I can continue. Are the planet positions favorable ?

Male, 18-Dec-1984, 17:30, Madurai.