Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. whyamilikethis

whyamilikethis New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Thanks a lot for your time and effort.
    I could not understand this part of the details you gave me:

Regarding the finance, the 2nd house relating to self earning and 11th house is house of profit; any connection between these house lords is extremely good for finance, causing Dhana Yoga; but in your chart, the 2nd lord Saturn has gone to 12th house, house of loss and the 11th lord Venus is placed in its house of debilitation and has gone 12th house, from its position; which is also not good.

Does this mean its only for now that my financial status is not good or is it that my kundli (jaatakam) itself has an issue when it comes to finances? :( Please explain.
    I promise I wont ask you for more questions after this one.

2. divyaagm

divyaagm New IL'ite

Hi sir,

Hope your doing good. already u made predictions for my sister. now one alliance has come. could u please check matching for charts. thank u.

my sister details:
    DOB: 16.06.1987
    place: chennai
    time: 11.00 PM
    rasi : aquarius

Boy details:
    DOB : 5.4.1983
    place:vellore
    time: 21.05
    rasi : dhanus

3. pri123456

pri123456 New IL'ite

Thank you very much for the prediction sir.

4. vrikshakadali

vrikshakadali Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for the kind reply to my query. We will keep trying and hope for God's blessings.

Regards
    Nandini

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nandini,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  6. Pragaspathy

Dear Pri123456,

Thank U V M for kind ack.

Regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Whyamilikethis,

What I have discussed earlier is based on your birth chart; which is permanent in nature.

I hv narrated that your professional career will be good, based on the planetary positions and in view of the reasons explained for instability, I had suggested for savings.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs.Sankari Balaji,

Can you please repost your request along with the reply given by me earlier.
    I do remember the suggestion made by me for improving the vitality issue.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Flower3,

In your chart, the 7th house from the Janma Lagna is occupied by Saturn in rasi Chart and also in the Navamsa chart, the Saturn is also aspecting the 7th house. In such case, on a number of cases, I have repeatedly advised to get married after 29 years, for longevity of the marriage. This could be one of the reasons for the divorce.

In the case of divorce, the second marriage has to be seen from the ninth house. As you happen to be Pisces native, the seventh house is Scorpio, owned by Mars, who has gone to 10th house, which is extremely good. However, the ninth house is occupied by Mercury and Sun and aspected by Saturn and Rahu.

The Sun, Saturn and Rahu are separative planets and when they are connected with the 7th house, it will normally give separation, followed by divorce.

Any planet, placed in the 7th house (for first marriage) or 9th house (for second marriage) in any of the stars viz. Jyeshtha or Asresha or Dhanistha, it is likely to give adverse results as far as marital harmony is concerned.

Hence, even the second marriage is materialized, it will be doubtful, whether it may be happiest one and also the chart is not much supportive for any remarriage.

However, if you wish, you can make attempts after Oct 2014.

As far as profession is concerned, at present, you are running the dasa of Jupiter and Bhukti of Ketu. Jupiter is the lord of Lagna and also the 10th house, house of profession. The Jupiter is placed in the 7th house, i.e. in 10th house from the 10th house, which is extremely good. Also, the 9th lord Mars is placed in the 10th house, which is also good and it will give power and authority and good professional career.

As the transit Jupiter is in the 6th house from your Moon sign, the things will be better form mid June, 2014, by the time the Jupiter would be moving from Gemini to Cancer.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Rose,

According to the chart of your sister, there are chances for delayed marriage, for the reason that her 7th house, from her Janma Lagna Sagittarius is aspected by retrograde Saturn, which will normally delay the marriage.

One of the astrological combinations for love/love marriage is the connectivity betwen the 5th and 7th lords. As the 5th lord Mars is aspecting the 7th lord Mercury, there are chances for love affairs

As far as profession is concerned, she will have good profession, since the 10th lord, lord of profession is placed in the 7th house, which happens to be his own house and it is 10th from the 10th house, promising good professional career. At present, the transit Jupiter is in the 8th house from her Moon sign and once this moves from Gemini to Cancer, things will get improved very much.

For the present, she may be advised to concentrate on her further studies, if any or her profession.

Regards