Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Sir

First of all wants to thank you as u said today i got good offer in HDFC Bank both in designation and salary wise it is good. they have sent me the offer letter today to accept as you said im praying Shiva because of your blessing Really your guidance is so helpful sir once again thanks

Last time you said instead of being idle you asked me to work

Now also plz guide me anything should i do any pooja before joining since they said work pressure will be more here?

Need your blessings and guidance. Birth details are available below

Regards
    Basuradhu

==========================
    Dear Mrs. Basuradhu,

Best of luck.

Dear Sir

Thanks for your reply feel relaxed now as u said i will join tommorow yday again i called HR and asked either give little increment in salary or designation he said not possible to give now once join after seeing your performance we will do it. Need your blessing to get good designation and salary.

Once again Thank you so much sir.

Regards
    Basuradhu

Thank you so much for your guidance as u said prayed Lord Shiva becoz of that just got a call from one company for employment they are asking to join on Monday that is on 16th Dec i want your blessings in this job salary s same as last job and designation also one level lower from the last so much confused whether to join or not but for the past 1 month tried nothing has worked out in this job if i join without politics everything should go well i need your guidance what should i do?plz help me

Regards
    Basuradhu

Originally Posted by Basuradhu [​IMG]
    First of all sorry for reposting
    Posted my question on page 1968 sorry to disturb you in your busy schedule as i have menitoned suddenly lost d job not getting any interview also very scared already 1 week gone dont know what should i do?
    even they are not giving october month salary also much confused thatzy disturbed you.

Eagerly waiting for your replyDetails below

Dear sir

Really dont know [COLOR=#009900 !important]how to tell[/COLOR] yesterday our company management has informed our process is closed so no need to come from tomorrow really shocked dont know what should i do sincerely i worked hope you can understand sir i feel like crying not possible in my home itz joint family already i discussed my family problems only hope i had is my JOB that is also gone sir why it is happening to me like this? what should i do now dont know anything not logged in from morning guide and help me to get good job plz sir

Ques: when will i good job?what should i do to get that ?
    Dear Sir

Name B.Radhiga
    Sex : Female
    Date of Birth : 04.01.1981
    Place : Mayiladuthurai
    Time : 9.27PM.
    State : Tamilnadu.

Husband Details
    Name :R.Bhaskar
    Sex: Male
    DOB :16.09.1974(15th night 12.30Am so taken as 16th sep)
    place :chennai
    Time :12.30AM
    State : Tamilnadu

Eagerly waiting for your answer and support

Basuradhu

Dear Basuradhu,

Please accept the job with much confidence because it is better to be working than being idle and you will get a change after some time.

Regards.

2. MILISHUKLA

MILISHUKLA New IL'ite

Dear Sir

I have immense faith in you because you always speak truth, whether it is pleasant or unpleasant. I really respect your service. That's why I always turn to you when I see darkness and hopelessness around me.

A while ago, I asked you about my job. You said that I will get a job after October and I did. However, since the time I accepted the job, things were not going in my favor. No matter how hard I worked, I never seem to get any rewards. My boss would often humiliate me. I have worked for 9 years before but have never seen any such thing. Finally, when I try to change my situation, by trying to move between teams, my boss got so offended that she decided to fire me. I am in a very tricky situation right now because if I can't find a job soon (By Mid March), I will not be able to work in USA at all. All my studies, work and sacrifice will go in vain.
    I wanted to ask you if I will be able to find a job by the time frame i.e 10 March 2014.
    My details are:
    ) Date of Birth Nov 12, 1979
    2) Time of Birth 12:01 pm
    3) Place of Birth Shajapur MP.
    Thanks
    Meenal

3. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Thank you alot for your reply.

4. smithajeevanp

smithajeevanp Senior IL'ite

Respected Guruji
    father details
    date of birth:10.07.1974 at 7.15am bangalore
    mother's details
    date of birth 10.09.1954 at 9.05am bangalore

my parents are planning to reconstruct our anscestral house here in bangalore.could you please advice whether the time is good is for them and if so when they can start the construction work.

kindly advice on this.

thanking you
    smitha

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Amunique,

My earlier reply is very clear and there is no further need to study the chart furthermore for the present. So, as per my advise, please try to be calm till October, 2014.

Regards.

6. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

thank you very much for your advice...
    have a good day ahead...

7. Pragaspathy

[
    Dear Mrs. Basuradhu,

Happy to learn that with the blessings of the Almighty, you have got the job of your expectation with good salary and position.

Now you are running the dasa of Moon/Moon/Venus.

The Venus in the star of Jyeshta, owned by Mercury, who is the lord of 2nd; and the sub lord of venus is Saturn, who is the lord of 6th house; and Venus is the lord of tenth house also. If one has to get employed, the period relating to 2nd; 6th and 10th should get operated.

This period will be operative till 16.02.2014 and you may try to join, well before this date; which is good for you.

At present, you are running the dasa of Moon, please pray Goddess Mahalakshmi and in case if your Family deity is nearby, please try to make a visit; pray your Family Deity for his/her kindness (without the blessings of the Family Deity - one cannot achieve anything in the life) and donate liberally to the temple priest.

Best of Luck

Regards.

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Mala76,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply and wishes.

Regards.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Meenal,

The Saturn is the significator of profession. The Saturn is following the Sun. The sun in this regard, acts as Boss. Whenever, the Saturn follows the malefic planet, then there are chances for problems with the concerned; like boss, colleague, subordinate etc.

Also, whenever the transit Saturn moves into the house where the Sun is placed in the natal chart; that period will be worst one; inspite of the fact that wherever the Sun may be. In your case, the Sun in in the house of Libra; where the transit Saturn is there. Hence, you could have the problem for nearly 1 1/2 years and you will get complete relief only after October, 2014; i.e. by the time, the transit Saturn moves from Libra to Scorpio.

Also, at present, you are running the dasa of Moon and sub period of Rahu. Both of them are placed in the 8th house; one of the worst dustanas. This period is operative until 08th Sept 2014. More when the dasa and its sub period are in the same house, then such period will also be worst. The dasa lord Moon and the Rahu are in the same house and that too in the 8th house. Hence, wherever, you work, you will have problems in professional career until October; however, this will get reduced from 09th Nov 2014 onwards.

In the meantime, any initiative taken by you is likely to give adverse results.

Better try to patch up with your Boss and try to continue in the same, thought it may be humiliating one; but in actual practice, it will be a good decision.

Inspite of all these things, if you would like to change the job -{ but caution - you will have the same problem/humiliation, wherever you may be until Oct 2014} - the transit planets are not much favourable; and even though the dasa period is also very adverse, there are hopes for getting job between 23.05.2014 and 21.06.2014; for that too you need the blessings of the Almighty.

Try to spend your time in praying the Almighty and not to try to create any issues either in the office or in your family life.

If possible, please request your blood relatives to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, which will nullify the ill effects of Rahu sub period.

regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Divshiri87,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack

Regards