Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Cherry4me,

My earlier reply is crisp and very clear. In addition, in her chart, the 2nd and 7th lord Mars is debilitated in the rasi chart; which is a set back; however, there is a relief in the Navamsa chart, wherein the Mars is occupying the sign Scorpio, which is one of its own houses.

In her chart, there is connectivity between the 5th lord Saturn and the 7th lord Mars; i.e. Mars is aspecting the Saturn and the Saturn is aspecting the Mars, which is mainly responsible for love affairs. This is the final phase of Mercury dasa and Saturn Bhukti; which is called astrologically as Dasa Chidra and normally do not give much favourable results. Also, in her chart, the Venus is combust, because of its close proxmity to sun; which is also one of the reasons for her love failure and delay in marriage.

As the Jupiter is aspcting the 7th lord Mars; hence, this will give the marriage. Probably, there are possibilities for the marriage between Nov 2014 and July, 2015. Please take her once to Lord Sanesswarar temple in Thirunallar, near Karaikal; which will be good for her. Saturn will delay any events; but will not deny. Her parents may be advised to offer boiled rise, mixed with sesame seed and sesame oil on every Saturday to crows, before their breakfast, to please lord Saturn. If the girl's health permits, she may be advised to be on fast from sun rise to sun set on every Wednesday, till she gets married.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Gajalakshmi,

The compatibility between two is not so bad; however, the transit Jupiter in both the cases are not in favourable position, i.e. in your case, it is 4th from your Moon sign and in his case, it is 8th from his Moon sign. The transit will be moving from unfavourable position to favourable position by end of May, 2013 and things will get improved after June 2014.

As regards, the construction of house, according to the chart of your husband, the period between June, 2013 and June, 2014 is much favourable and he can take necessary initiatives.

As far as your profession is concerned, as you belong to Taurus (Rishabam) Ascendant, your tenth house becomes Aquarius, owned by Lord Saturn, who is exalted and well placed in the 6th house, which will normally give a professional career, since the 6th house is the ninth house, house of fortune from the 10th house, house of profession. So, you will have fortune in your professional career. Also, in your chart,the Lagna lord VEnus, 2nd and 5th lord Mercury and 11th lord Jupiter are together and they are aspected by the ninth lord; which is a highly favourable placement for matters concerning finance is concerned. Also, the second lord Mercury, lord of self earning finance and the 11th lord, lord of profit are together, which will give you good financial yoga (Dhana Yoga). However, there are chances for expenses, more than income; for which you will have to place suitable saving plans.

According to your chart, the period between 26th June, 2013 and 27th July, 2013 is highly fvourable for getting the job of your expectation, place of expectation and salary of expectation, leading to change of life style. Any sincere attempts in this regard with trust on God which will give beneficial results.

Regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Arianna,

According to your chart, the following two periods are favourable for getting the job of your expectation :

1) Between 19th July, 2013 and 23rd August, 2013
    2) 2nd Sept 2013 and 14th Nov 2013.

Any sincere attempts, with the trust on God will yield beneficial results.

Your profile shows that you are already married; hence, please inform the correct status to study the chart in this regard.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Vijayalaxmi1988,

Thank U V M for ur ack.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Varu03,

Your husband belongs to Aquarius Ascendant and the 10th house happens to be Scorpio, owned by Mars, who is exalted and has gone to 12th house; but associated with the 2nd and 11th debilitated Jupiter. Normally, when the 10th lord goes to 12th house, such native may work in a foreign country and far of places and may lack of comforts and some times face difficulties in life.

Apart from this, in his chart, the Jupiter, being the 2nd lord, lord of self earning finance, also the 11th lord, lord of profit is debilitated and has gone to 12th house. This means that his finance will be much affected. Always, when the Jupiter is placed in the 12th house, such native will lack of the sufficient bank balance and he may have to expend the money, whatever he earns. The best advise is to try to cultivate the habit of some savings, like availing the housing loan or planning any other types of investments, in the name of his wife or children, which will be advantageous to him.

Regards.

6. Arianna

Arianna New IL'ite

Thanks for your reply sir..

Regarding marriage, I was already married and getting separated now (Divorce is in process).

That's y I was asking, is there any chances to get married in future.(Will I any life partner)

Thanks

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Alvinpriya,

In order to generate the birth chart and make predictions, the precise birth details are required; however, based on the birth details furnished by you, you belong to Leo Ascendant (Simham) and at present, you are running the dasa of yogahara Mars, because he is the lord of 4th and 9th houses and also he is well palced in his own house. Hence, the Mars dasa should give much favourable results; but Mars is the 5th dasa, according to your birth details. Mars as the 5th house will not generally give good results. The dasa lord Mars is associated with the third and 10th lord Venus and aspeced by 6th and 7th lord Saturn. When 10th lord goes to 4th houses will make the native to be a doctor.

In your chart, the 10th house, i.e.house of profession is aspected by the house lord Venus, which is extremely good for matters concerning the 10th house.

However, in your chart, the 5th house, the house of poorva punniya sthan, owned by Jupiter is afflicted by Sun, Rahu, Mercury and also the 12th lord Moon. As the 5th lord Jupiter is afflicted by Rahu and also the Sun is afflcited by the Rahu, this causes Pitru dosha; dosha from ancestors. Hence, in your next visit to India, you may please arrange to do necessary remedial measures for Pitru dosha, by consulting a Priest/Pandit, which is good for your welfare because pleasing the ancestors is must according to your chart. If you can arrange to do this, you will feel lot of improvements in your life.

As the running dasa is Mars, you may please try to pray Lord Murugan and try to be on fast on the day Shasti, which is good for you.

Regards.

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Arianna,

In order to ascertain the 2nd marriage, there are certain astrological rules. Of this rules, as far your chart is concerned, (1) yours 7th house sub lord is Venus, who is the sub lord of 1st house; (2) your 7th house sub lord venus is the lord of 2nd house, since you belong to Virgo Ascendant and (3) 9th house sub lord VEnus is the lord of 2nd house and these indicate the best probability for 2nd marriage. Even any one of the above combination will give a favourable situation; but as three combinations are much favourable, there are promsing factors for second marriage.

The second marriage has to be seen from the ninth house, because, it is the third house from the 7th house. Once the transit Saturn moves from Libra to Scorpio, he will be associated with the 9th lord Venus and aspecting the ninth house and and associated with the ninth lord Venus, which promises for the second marriage within 2 1/2 years from Nov 2014. The period in the nearest future between 27th May, 2014 and 29th August, 2014 is favourable for the second marriage.

Pray Goddess Devi of any form to get married early.

Regards.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ashyprynia,

Fixing the best Muhurtha (auspicious time) is a time consuming event. I shall do the same and let you know at the earliest. Please remind me by week end.

Regards.

10. maddy25

maddy25 New IL'ite

Sir,

I am facing few problems in life. After getting married I am having a tough time to find job. I am having lot of pressure from my family for job. I want to try for higher education as well but no financial stability.Can you please tell if I will get a good job and will have a good career throughout my life or will it for short time. Your help is appreciated. I am new to this forum , so I am not sure how to post my query. If I am posting in a wrong way, please help me to post my question and get a solution. Please find my details below.

DOB: November 25,1986
    Time:12:45pm
    Place: Gudivada, India

Thanks
    Maddy