Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Anitha183,

Based on the birth details given by you, your brother's Lagna is Taurus and his 7th house is occupied by the Lagna and 6th lord Venus; 2nd and 5th lord Mercury and also the 4th lord Sun. and also the 9th and 10th lord Saturn. The placement of Saturn in the 7th house will always delay the marriage. As the Saturn is associated with the Venus and aspecting the Moon, both Venus and Moon are classical marriage givers, it will also the delay the marriage. In such cases, it is always advantageous to have the marriage, after 29 years of age.

For the present, the marriage period is not supportive and once the transit Saturn moves from Libra to Scorpio and the transit Jupiter moves from Gemini to Cancer, there may be chances, i.e. between Nov 2014 and July, 2015.

According to the chart of the boy, he may be having lot of affairs with the opposite sex and please take care of him.

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Vijayalaxmi,

The chart of the lovers should not be taken up for compatibility study.

Regards.

3. maddy25

maddy25 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am having trouble finding a job. I used to work before marriage. I tried searching for jobs after getting married but not finding any opportunities. My resume is getting rejected in all companies. Please find my details below and let me know when can I find a good job. Is there any scope for further education.

Date of Birth: November 25, 1986
    Place: Gudivada, India
    Time: 12.40 PM

Thanks in advance

4. Arianna

Arianna New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Thanks a lot for your service here.
    Now I am having very tough time in my life. So many problems which can't be explained in some words.
    Please let me know when I will get a job and get a life partner.

My details
    Date Of Birth : 29 Oct 1984
    Time Of Birth: 3:45 AM (Early Morning)
    Place of Birth: Hanuman Junction (Near Eluru,Andhra Pradesh)

Thanks in advance.

5. KrishYaso28

KrishYaso28 New IL'ite

Thank u so much for ur valuable reply sir,one more doubt,when they enquired in kalakasti temple there are 3 types of Rahu and ketu poojas,(i) Sarpadosha Rahu-Kethu Pooja,(ii)Ashirwada sarpadosha Rahu-Kethu Pooja ,(iii)Ashirwadam-Rahu-Kethu Pooja.So confused which one to perform,please suggest Sir,eagerly waiting for ur reply.

Thanks in advance,
    KrishYaso28

6. vijayalaxmi1988

vijayalaxmi1988 New IL'ite

Thanku very much sir :):)
    You are doing great job :)

7. Varun03

Varun03 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Cannot thank you enough for this advice. I would also be much obliged if you could please advice on my husband's career. He gets lot of job opportunities but is not able to get good hikes and promotions. He job is not recognized. Please advice on how to improve his job.

date of birth: 23-March-1973
    Place of birth: Chennai
    Time of birth : 5:36 AM

Thanks in advance for your help.

8. alvinpriya

alvinpriya New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I have been having ups and down in my career. can you please guide me by providing some details about the direction (up or down) of career; and appropriate rewards to my work?

Date of Birth: 03-01-1973
    Place of Birth: Dindigul (Tamil Nadu)
    Time of Birth: Do not know exact time but around 9.50pm.

Thanks in advance for your help.

9. ashyprynia

ashyprynia Bronze IL'ite

Sir please tell me a favourable date for registration. I am again giving his details for your quick reference.
    My fathers details are:

DOB:2ndFeb,1943
    POB:kakinada,AndhraPradesh.
    TOB:3:45am

thankyou sir.

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Krish Yaso28,

Normally, the Pooja for Sarpadosha is being done regularly with some intervals of time, at different fee structures. This is done commonly, by doing sankalpam. You can better try to find a priest within a temple and inform him that the pooja has to be done concerning the progeny for Rahu and Ketu in particular and Navagraha in general. Performing of any Pooja within the temple premises is considered by good.

The Kalahasti temple is one of the five Panchabootha stalams and this temple is dedicated to Lord Siva. There will be lot of crowds on Saturday and Sunday.

Regards.