Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. choodamani

choodamani New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Wish YOU A VERY HAPPY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!!.

Sir, I want to know whether I can put my son in college. Actually he enrolled more than 4 times and he failed all the times. Now he wants to enroll again and he is promising me that he will study this time. Can I put him in the college ? Will he continue his studies?
    His birthdate details are:

Name: Niranjan
    D.O.B: 12MAR1991
    TIME: 8:15AM
    Place : Madurai ( Tamil Nadu)

Sir, I am awaiting eagerly for your reply . His school starts 16JAN2013.

Thank you very much.

2. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

Wish you a very happy new year sir..
    mybaby1

3. ushagan

ushagan New IL'ite

Sir,
    My son is facing difficulties in completing his PHd. Please let me know when he would complete and get into a job and what kind of job he would get whether government or private. He is doing Phd in Telecommunications.

Please predict his career future and when its to look for proposals for his marriage

His details are
    dob : 23 july 1988 / 4am / chennai
    Awaiting your reply

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sonrise,

The charts of the children, should not be taken up for study till they attain the age of 12 years. Hence, I am sorry, I am not able to to help you in this regard.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Ushagan,

According to the chart of your son, there are chacns that he is likely to complete his Ph.D. course between 25.01.2013 and 08.07.2013 and the Government job is not much promising; but he will have good job with command and respect.

His marriage will be a delayed one due to the reason that his 7th house, house of spouse is occupied by Saturn and the 7th house in the Navamsa chart is aspected by Saturn. Probably, you can look for alliance after June, 2015

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mybaby1,

Thank U V M for ur kind greetings.

Of the dates, suggested by you, I find the following date suitable for C-Section

Tuesday, the 05th February, 2013 between 12.40 PM and 13.30 PM according to your local time.

Regards.

1 person likes this.
  7. Pragaspathy

Dear Choodamni,

The boy belongs to Pisces Ascendant. The fourth house has to be studies for education till college and higher education has to be seen from 5th and 9th houses. In this chart, the 4th house is not occupied by any planet; but the 4th lord Mercury, who has gone to Lagna is debilitated and this Mercury is aspected by Saturn and also Ketu; and also beneficial Lagna Lord Lord Jupiter. The Ketu is a planet of obstruction and Saturn is the lord of 11th and 12th houses. His aspect as 12th lord over the 4th lord is not good for good education.

The 5th house is occupied by the exalted Jupiter, who happens to be the Lagna Lord as well 10th lord and he has been afflicted by Mercury and also aspected by Saturn, Rahu and also malefic Moon and Moon also hapens to be 5th lord. Hence, 5th house and 5th lords have been subject to severe afflictions. Also, the Moon controls the mind. As the Moon is afflicted by the malefic planets, as stated above, the boy has an imbalanced mind and the aspect of Jupiter is a relieving factor to a certain extent. Apart from this, in the chart, the Mercury is aspected by Jupiter. The connectivity between Mercury, planets of intelligence and Jupiter, planet of wisdom is extremely good.

The boy belongs to Uthradam star, owned by Sun. Sun is the lord of 6th house, i.e.Leo. In any chart, if a child is born in the stars belonging to 6th, 8th and 12th houses, there are chances for obstruction concerning education

These are the main reasons, disturbing the education.

At present, the boy is running the dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Jupiter, 23.01.2012. Whenever the dasas of 4th, 5th, 9th and 10th lords are operated, the native will progress well in eduction. Hence, it may be hoped that the boy may progress well in education, due to the running Bhukti of Jupiter, and it is advisable that the boy is subjected to meditation..

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Athilakshmi,

Kindly confirm the time of birth either in AM/PM or in hours.

Regards.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Laxmi,

Thank U V M for ur kind greetings and well wishes and happy to learn that you are enjoying your motherhood and hope that your mother will be helpful to you.

Wishing you the Happy and Prosperous New Year.

regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Akshu02

According to ur chart, the following periods are favourable for getting the regular jobs; of the the second period will be good

1) May, 2013
    2) July, 2013 to August, 2013

regards.