Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. maran05

maran05 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Kindly let me know if u won't answer my request so that i can't search and waiting for your reply everyday.
    Sorry if i say anything wrong.

Thanks.

Dear Sir,

I'm still waiting for your reply. Kindly consider on my request. Tq.

Hi SIR,

MY DETAILS:
    NAME: DEVI
    DOB: 23/02/1981, 10.45 AM
    NATCHATIRAM: CHITTIRAI
    RASI: KANNI
    Place of birth: MALAYSIA.

MY HUSBAND DETAILS:
    NAME : SUGUMARAN
    DOB: 07/11/1982 , 11:05 PM
    Natchathiram: POOSAM,
    RASI: KADAGAM
    Place of birth: MALAYSIA

Can you please have a look at our horoscopes and let us know when we will have a child?

THANK YOU.[/QUOTE]

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lovinglibra,

Your cousin belongs to Libra Lagna and the Lagna is occupied by the house lord Venus and also the yogahara Saturn; directly asepcting the 7th house. Normally, the aspect of Saturn on the 7th house or 7th lord will delay the marriage. In this case, as the SAturn is aspecting the 7th house and also the 7th lord Mars; there are every chances for delay in marriage. As the 7th lord is placed in the third and as there is connecivity between the 7th lord Mars and 5th lord Saturn; there are chances for love marriage; but it may not be wonder if there is any uncoventional marriage; i.e. marriage with a boy born in different caste/religion.

The period from June, 2013 to May, 2014 is favourable for getting married in the near future. Judging the profession is a very complicated job; probably, he may be related to medical or software or a industrialist.

Regards.

3. Pragaspathy

[/QUOTE]

Dear Maran05,

You must give the specific place of birth; mere Malaysia will not serve any purpose. I remember to have asked this earlier. Please arrange to repost your request with complete birth details; then I shall analyse the chart and let you know the predictions.

regards.

4. tjaya

tjaya New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Can you reply me sir.
    Thanks.

5. Annasri

Annasri Silver IL'ite

Sir. Please waiting for u r reply .my sister is very eager to hear u r words .since they r still waiting for their own baby thru surrogation .i told after reading all u r post let us hear from a genuine writer .please sir waiting everyday for u e reply

6. new2012

new2012 New IL'ite

thanks a lot Sir :)

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Lovinglibra,

The boys belongs to Gemini Ascendant and the saturn is associated with the 7th lord Jupiter, which has actually delayed the marriage. Also, he has Sun his Lagna; those who are having Sun either in the Lagna or 12h or 2nd house, it is always advissable to have the wedding after 27 years for the longevity of marriage;

According to his chart; there are every possibilities for getting married between June, 2013 and May, 2014 and hence, attempts may be made to search for alliance from middle of May, 2013.

As regards profession, as the Saturn is being followed by Jupiter, he can get the job without much suffering and the 10th lord Jupiter, who is placed in the 4th house is directly aspecting the 10th house; which also confirms good professional career.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Meenu81,

You have suddenly changed the place of birth of your sister from Mannargudi to Chennai - why such deviation. If I remember correct, that I had earlier told of the doahs concerning the chart of your sister and it should be matched with the similar dosh charts only. The chart of the boy does not have much dosha; when compared to your sister and this cannot be matched.

However, I am repeating the doshas prevalent in your sister's chart:

1) Rahu in the 8th house form the Janma Lagna
    2) Rahu in the 8th house from the Moon sign, which also happens to be in the sign of Lagna
    3) Mars in the 4th from the Lagna and also Moon sign, causing Mars dosha
    4) Rahu in the 2nd from the Venus sign
    5) Ketu in the 8th house from the Venus sign

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Annasri,

Your sister belongs to Aries Ascendant and Moon is also placed in the Ascendant.

The progeny has to be studied from the 5th house. Her 5th house happens to be Pisces; which is occupied by Mercury, being the 8th and 11th lord Mercury and also the 10th lord Sun. The 5th lord Mercury is placed in the 2nd house, which happens to be his own sign; which is good; but the Jupiter is aspected by Mars, which is nto good.

While consdiering from the Jupiter sign, the 5th house lord Mars has gone to 6th house and this mars is afflicted by Saturn and aspected by Rahu also,which is not good.

In the case of female, in addition to 5th house, the progeny has to be seen from the 9th house also. Her ninth house is Cancer, owned by Moon, who is debilitated (neecham) and directly aspected by Saturn and Mars and the 9th house is occupied by Ketu and aspected by Rahu.

While considering her Navamsa, her 5th house is occupied by Rahu and Saturn.

Also, the combination of Mars and SAturn in any house causes Naga/Sarpa Dosha; which is also not good.

While coming to your husband's chart, he also belongs to the same Scorpio sign and the 5th house is occupied by Rahu and SAturn and aspected by Mars and Ketu and also Jupiter. The 5th lord Jupiter is afflicted by Mars and Ketu and directly aspected by Rahu and Saturn. While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th house also happens to be Jupiter; about which the issue has already been discussed. In addition, the house is aspected by Saturn also

While considering from the Jupiter, the 5th house happens to be Capricon, owned by Saturn. The Satur is severely afflicted by Rahu and directly aspected by Mars, Ketu and Jupiter.

As the Jupiter, being the Puthrahara is severely afflicted, his benefical aspect is not much helpful. Apart from this, there is a direct aspect between Mars and Saturn, which causes Sarpa/Naga dosha, which is also prevalent in the case of your sister.

Hence in both the cases, the houses and house lords concerning the progeny in the case of your sister and also your sister husband is severe and in the case of your sister's husband is very severe. Dedicated prayers to the Almighty of their choice, Family Deity and doing the remedial measures for progeny may give positive results.

Regards.

10. malinisree

malinisree New IL'ite

Sure sir, as advices by you will pray for the best.

Thanks once again!

Malini
    QUOTE=Pragaspathy;2578748]Dear Malinisree,

Everything is probability only. It may happen or may not happen. Pray for the best and God will fulfil all your desires.

regards.

[/QUOTE]