1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Astro Compatibility with my spouse

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by MeenLoch, Oct 19, 2007.

1. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

Me - A Pisces ( feb 22)
    Him - A Cancer ( july 21)

This sub forum on marriages is into serious discussion. I thought, there should be some fun part especially for all Linda Goodman readers and astrology lovers. Okay, so do you all believe in astro compatibilty ?

Here I go. My husband is a Cancerian ( A cancer leo cusp) and I am a Piscean ( A pisces - Aquarian cusp). So both of us are sensitive, lover of art, music and likes. The pisces and cancer are quite compatible :clap, but the leo and aquarian clash at times :evil:. Like a typical cancer, he is very gentle, home loving, quite and plays keyboard etc. As for me, I dream a lot like a piscean, am ultra lazy, vague in my desires would and have loads of ideas like and aquarian would. As for emotional things, we get along very well, understand what might upset each other.... When it comes to wordly things, practical stuff, we decelerate...

A friend and I were talking about this and hence I decided to write.

And a small caveat for partial believers. It's may not be 100 % true and it would definitely not be right to justify your negative traits / actions with ur sun-sign nature. I think with a positive spirit,, independent of these sun-sign predictions, one must work on his / her shortcomings. Also it 'll be wrong to pre-judge ur partner with his sun-sign traits.

What I feel is, if there are compatibility issues, one can look upto to astro and if it fits them, they may use those tips/ ideas to enhance their relationships. I visit astrology.com..Majorie orr is my favorite astrologist.

I have a small motive behind this - It's going to be real fun about what fellow iLs have to say about their sun sign compatibilities...So go ahead ladies !!!:-D

Write your sign and ur spouse's sun sign at the top..

Last edited: Oct 19, 2007

2. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Me- Scorpion
    Him - Taurean

According to astrology scorpion and taurean are good partners to each other. They are compatible. We both luv each other a lot. He is a home lover, likes to spend time with family and dislikes parties, social gatherings....we both like to watch movies, read books. He is very adjustable and for him if me and my kid is happy then he is happy.
    He is intelligent, brilliant, adamant(bull headed some times), good listener, he wants to keep everything clean and neat, very possesive. He doesnt have many friends.

Me - Stubborn, straight forward(they say i sting as i am scorpion), talkative, make friends very easily but there is not a very big list of friends forever, i dont give importance to food, cleanliness(very lazy), not very intelligent like him.

We both are different in many ways and still we are attracted to each other. I know opposite always attracts.

I have read Linda goodman books. I dont know what else to write.

3. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Very Interesting Topic.

ME- Taurean
    HE- Aquarian

We both have different taste & opinion.As they say, ' unlike poles attract', we love & respect each other feelings!

If I'm a bull, stubborn, strong & highly motivated he is just opposite- temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble.

Both of us are short tempered, He gets angry very easily but does not show it & I show it out!:bang

Last edited: Oct 19, 2007
  4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi vidya,

So you are both cusps......

Me- virgo and veda-taurus...

than me writing it...i got this compatiblity reading for us from one of my friends from some website...

When Taurus and Virgo come together in a love affair, it's a union of innate practicality. Both of these Signs employ practicality in their daily lives as the most efficient means to most problems. They can be quite sincere and devoted to one another; as people, both have a great deal of integrity. Virgo likes Taurus's strength and dedication while Taurus appreciates Virgo's quick mind.

Due to Virgo's naturally cautious nature (I am too cautious for my own good), this relationship can take awhile to develop, but once it's established that both partners are in it for the long haul, it's like a runaway locomotive, running on its own power and difficult to stop. These two Signs have much in common: They highly value common sense and practicality; they're both materialistic but work hard for the creature comforts they so enjoy. Taurus is more sensual and indulgent than Virgo is; Virgo tends to be the inhibitive force in the relationship, tending not to get involved in the chaos of life in favor of analyzing all available options. Virgo's analysis leads to criticism, which Taurus can tend to take too seriously (it happens most of the time..i am the worst critic both others/self...). Conversely, Taurus's stubborn nature can get on Virgo's nerves, causing Virgo to criticize even more! This pair must take care not to take one another too seriously. The good thing is, they're similar enough that they can learn to be patient with one another, especially Virgo, who loves to indulge Taurus's penchant for fine treatment and good food.(he likes good food and i try to cook it..:tongue)

Taurus is ruled by Venus (Love and Money) and Virgo is ruled by Mercury (Communication). Both of these Planets are close to the Sun, so they're closely related though they seem very different. Venus is physical; it's about romance and sensuality, both of which are important to Taurus. Mercury is about communication and it's androgynous -- Virgo will take on the form that it chooses. Virgo is very good at understanding other people and can easily learn to be the romantic and sensual partner that Taurus loves. Both partners are so devoted and romantic, their arguments surely won't focus on those issues.

5. So Sure

So Sure Senior IL'ite

hi Vidya,
    My husband and I are both Taureans. You know what that means?! Both are lazy, stubborn, food and comfort lovers...in that order :rotfl! No problem in that field. But, imagine the plight of the kids when we lock horns!! :eek:mg:.... Which is quite often! But I let him win when I want him to!
    But I too do believe that any relationship can be good if we worked for it. In fact, my best friend in school was an aquarian.

regards,
    Sharada

6. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Vidhya,

Me- Tarus
    Myhubby:Vigro

Thanks shavy...i enjoyed reading your post...

7. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Me - Cancer
    Him - Taurus

Both are emotional fools, home loving souls who share a common love for music. Except that I sing like a crow and he sings like koel.

Both of us have few friends and don't socialize much. Even when I enter into my crabby shell, the bull knows how to get me out of it.

He's gentle, I am temperamental.

Since my mom is also a Taurean, I noticed that my husband's stubborness is much lesser than my mom's and is bearable.

8. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Hmm.. SOme have really written nice review, enjoyed reading it..Let me try my hand on humour..

Me & hubby - capricorn

We both are security seeeking people, Highly ambitious and over intelligent people. Now similarity ends here.. I am hyperactive, he is hyperlazy.. So lazy that sometime he will call me to put off his alarm from kitchen... And guess what I am so nice and so hypeactive that I actually do it.. :rotflHe s hyper planned in finances , I am hype careless for saving money.. So we balance out each other.. Whenever I am alone in mall .. I blow up my credit card.. He just makes sure from home that he fills in just in time :tongue I love him for that. We both are talkative... And now issue is he only talks to me..and I talk to rest of the crowd.. I am too outgoing ..he s very reserved. He loves playing sports.. I love watching sports. He s more analysing ..and I am more theroetical. I think if we didnt have our differeneces, Life will be very boring.. And in many ways I see we compliment each other..

:wave

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Yeh gokusha,

Reading is not enough..how far is it true in your case??????

10. vidyasundar

vidyasundar Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,

me and my hubby are geminis.

ofcourse dual personality but it goes well:-D:-D:-D

can anybody sugest me about the website to check compatibility:-D please
    sure il post about our compatibility after checking it.

regards
    vidyasundar