Ask Questions To IndusLady about IL BLOGS

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by ish_nalini, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Dear Induslady for moderating it out...I think there must be some error in the way I post my feedbacks..But in the other threads whenever I send my feedbacks it seems to to work fine....Thanks Again...

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/faqs/4511-ask-questions-induslady-about-il-69.html#post461324

Hi Malathy,

I access blogs from the "Blog field" on the "Purple Bar". The page opens with a message "Error on Page" and my comp gets in to a hang mode.

I have tried to access my blogs through 'My Signature Link". The same problem persists here too.

Later I tried opening my blog file through "Your Blogs". Once again I faced the same problem.

I can neither access my blogs or of any other members. My computer immediately gets in to hang mode and I have to "Reboot" it. It sometimes get booted out of the site too!!

I do not have cache or cookies in store nor do I have any virus attack. I am missing the Blog segment! Please if you could help.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hmmm...this definitely seems to be a unique problem that you are facing with accessing the blog segment, Malspie.

I am really not sure what could be the issue, so not sure if I have the right suggestions.

But since I haven't heard this kind of issue with Blogs from any other IL'ites and even I don't experience any such issues, I am suspecting some problem with your browser - blog pages from cookies, cache, etc.
    You may want to check your browser setttings again.

Also, I suggest you trying accessing blogs by:

1. Following this link to your blog page in IL - IndusLadies - Malspie's Blog - Step In

2. Try to access Blogs from the 'green tab' on top in the header of the site.

If any of this works allowing to access the blog pages without your system hanging, try to bookmark the link to the blogs that works for you. Then try accessing from there everytime.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Malathy,

I tried to step in through the given link and failed miserably.

So I took the next attempt of entering the segment through the Green Button of Blogs.

I am very disappointed to say, I failed once again!

5. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Malspie
    Sorry for interrupting as Induslady is already giving you suggestion as to handle this issue.
    Malathy, Kindly excuse me.

here is my suggestion:

Try and access the IL blog pages from a different computer other than your Notebook, your colleague's or friend's or from a net cafe.

If you are able to access without any issue then the issue is from your end either your Notebook or your internet connection.

If you are still facing the same issue then we could further troubleshoot.
    Let us know after trying it out.
    Thanks for your patience.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Laxmi,

I will try from my friends comp and get back to you.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Malathy and Laxmi,

My friend solved the problem today, my antivirus package had taken the blog section as "a threat to the system" and was blocking the segments Hence it was opening with "Error on Page" as few files required to open the blogs were arrested by the Antivirus system.

8. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Induslady...
    PLEASE I want to know how do we view our feedbacks posted for the blogs,In blog section...I had posted my blog .but still I am unable to viewe it...

THanks.

Regards,

9. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Dear Malathy and Team

I have posted new posts "Kids..." on 25/01/2009 and Gong Xi Fa Cai on 26/01/2009. Both the entries did not appear in the home page-under the latest blog entries. The blog posts posted just before and after my entry has been shown in the latest blog entries list,in the main page of IL. May I know the reason why, it does not appear in the entries?

Thank You.
    Regards
    Vijee

10. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear indus lady,
    Hello!
    I posted a story which was written by me and was published in a Tamil magazine some time back. I posted the story yesterday in two parts.Name of the story,"oru devathai vandhu vittaal".
    I scanned th story and posted it in blog section and the story came in Blog forum section.
    I need a help from you.I think I have not scanned it properly.Please delete this story,I will type the story in Tami and then post it.
    Sorry to bother you.
    love
    mithila kannan

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.