Ask a Question about future, to do not to do, remedies...

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by drs3232, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chitracv

chitracv Senior IL'ite

dear drs3232

as you have advised to visit sarawathi temple i will certainly go and do pooja. i woluld like to know my daughters future regarding studies career.

P.O.B Bangalore
    Time 9.10 pm
    Nakshatra visaka
    currently she has joined to 1st year Bsc in computers science please help
    regards

2. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Dear drs3232

My brother is and his wife are not having good relationship , can you tell when their happy period begins and when they will have their child.

my brothrs dob: 14th May 1969, Aswini
    my sis in law: 21st April 1972, Pushyami

thanks

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  3. tranquility

tranquility Bronze IL'ite

Oh Thank You so much Dr.. I really appreciate u making time for my query.. Thank you for helping me for my niece.. She's almost like my daughter and am worried about her..
    Now coming to me, can u help me know when will i conceive? Will u need my bith details for the same?Apologies for taxing you so much but I am not able to figure out an answer for this question.. Actually the people's comments have started affecting me lately though they were not affecting me till now..why can't people just mind their own business i wonder?

4. mythilithiyagu

mythilithiyagu New IL'ite

Dear drs3232,
    Please give ONLY important predictions for our family.
    My husband's-14/05/1985,GUDIYATHAM,00:30 am
    MINE-18/08/1982,GUDIYATHAM,22:30 PM
    KID'S-11/12/2006,GUDIYATHAM,22:40 PM.

I WANT TO KNOW WHEN WILL WE GET SETTLED?NOW WE HAVE SOME DEBTS,I'M IN MY HOME TOWN AND MY HUSBAND IN FOREIGN.I WANT TO KNOW PREDICTIONS ABOUT OUR FUTURE,KID'S FUTURE,LIFE,STUDIES.WHEN WILL WE WILL BE IN SAME PLACE?ANY GANDAM IN OUR HOROSCOPES?WILL MY HUSBAND STAY IN CURRENT JOB OR WILL HE GET ANY PROMOTIONS?

THANK U IN ADVANCE.:coffee

Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  5. kriya

kriya New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Could you please let me know about my family future. My husband changed his job and moved to a different city (about 8 months ago) and not happy with his job. could you please let us know if things going to improve at his workplace. I left my job when we moved currently working on a temperary assignment. How are our job prospects.

My DOB: 11 july 1971. Not sure about his DOB.

thanks in advance,
    Kriya

6. Dilchahtahai

Dilchahtahai Senior IL'ite

Dear Friend,
    Thanks for doing this for the community. I have two questions for you.
    (1) My husband feels he is stuck in his present career. He has been trying to move/change companies for a year now, but nothing came out of it. He is getting frustrated and thinks he may need to go for his second masters. Can you please predict about his career ? Would another 2 years of education work for him ? He is extremely good at his work but feels he is not getting his due.
    (2) I have a 18 month old and want another child. Do you see another child in our future ?

Here are the details:
    My husband:
    DOB: Aug 7, 1971
    Time: 9 PM
    Salem, TN

Me:
    DOB: January 30, 1975
    Time 6 PM
    Sirohi, Rajasthan.

Thanks again !!

RA

7. vidyavisu

vidyavisu Silver IL'ite

HI
    I want to know my brother's future.
    Name-S.S.MANIAN.
    His D.O.B.4/5/1971
    time-7.30PM
    star pooram
    birth place-kottayam ,kerala.
    when will he get a permanent job?when his marriage will take place?
    We are very much worried about his future.
    Vidyavisu.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  8. deepasaravanan

deepasaravanan New IL'ite

hi,

I like to ask a question regarding about my sistr's marriage. we searched a lot, but didnt set. pls tell me when vil her marriage takes place. thanks.

Her D.O.B is 13-09-1981. i dont know the exact time.

9. NizamPori

NizamPori New IL'ite

Dear DRS,

Like you I'm a strong believer is my godess durga, she has done miracles for me in my life, she gave me everything i have wished for and I'm very thankful and grateful for it.

But i'm always worried about my brother, recently he and his wife separated and she left to Australia, and took away his child which has devestated him, she had filed so many false police cases implicating him and put our family thru so many hardships. There is a talk that she is having an affair with someone. Anyway can u please tell me how my brother's life will be, will he be happy again, will he get re-married and be happy ? Or will his wife and child come back to him ?

My brother has stopped talking to me too for no reasons, I dont blame him he's so devestated with losing his family and kid that he doesn't seem to be thinking rationally and losing all sense of reason and talking rashly with my mom and me.

Please sir, let me know if my brother will ever see hapiness again, will he get re-married ? predict his future for me. Thank you !

10. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Hi Drs,
    Appreciate the help you are doing in this site. I want to know something abt my son
    1) When will he be married & type of wife he will have?
    2) When will his PG studies be commencing or will his application be accepted

Date of birth : 28 Aug 1977
    Time of birth : 4.15 pm, Malaysia
    Profession : Doctor

Jaya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.