1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

as days are nearing to leave my parents...my heart is filling itself with fear

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mirrorimage, Jun 14, 2014.

1. mirrorimage

mirrorimage Silver IL'ite

feeling lot better..I just love women in this site...they fill me up with all strength and courage to live my life

1 person likes this.
  2. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

How long are you married, 'mirrorimage' ?

1 person likes this.
  3. mirrorimage

1.5 years ....

4. pantu

pantu Gold IL'ite

Hi, why are you so scared ? No body can put down your self esteem if you are strong! Do not listen to anybody if you feel something is wrong. And doing house hold chores , every body is doing it. Some hubbies do help ,some don't. They are tired,lazy or don't know how to do. But hey ,this is your home too.

1 person likes this.
  5. mirrorimage

Agree its my house too and I have no issues working..but I just worried about nit picking ...and it not being appreciated..
    and I am worried about my desires not being valued and respected...

6. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

If not this issue some other issue will be there in life..don't you agree?...
    Atleast you know what the issue is this time..be prepared and am sure you will develop thick skin very soon and take care of yourself.

7. sweety127

sweety127 Gold IL'ite

Chill Mirrorimage,

Just forget everything related to your marriage & start following this story by shreya..Its such a beautiful rendition.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/254085-love-will-surely-come.html

Every married girl has one pblm or the other..Create a beautiful world for yourself in this harsh world..Explore US as much as you can...Enjoy the beautiful nature, listen to soothing music dream & discover yourself. In this path you will find all bad things getting repelled & good things coming to you subtly..

20 years down the lane, Hope our girl children wont suffer in the hands of the so called double standard society this way..Our generation females are the last to face all disparities & we need to be determined to make a strong change as it is our responsibility.Its v painful but think of the fruit..Equality everywhere!..So never lose hope..