article writing - very good freelancing job for work at home moms

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by menakaa, May 9, 2010.

1. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

hi Pman!
    yes, most jobs involve bidding. actually there are these freelancing sites like Elance work from home jobs, Odesk, Freelancer.com etc, all require you to bid.
    bidding is not very difficult.
    What I would suggest for you is, start bidding low, this would give you better chance of being chosen.
    and in the beginning you can get people train you up in the process too.
    just make sure that you are giving your details correctly, if you have just entered the field of writing tell them that, and clearly inform how many words you can write per day etc.
    be truthful, then work hard and stick to what you have told.
    if you establish yourself as a genuine person, your name would get the recognition due to it.
    all the best
    menaka

2. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Saagini,
    check Elance work from home jobs for writing fiction and novels, but I think, if you are going write a novel better publish it dear.
    as for mathematics, these online tutoring sites always are in need of you. Knowledge Processing Industry has grown to enormous heights, you can easily get a job. I think they mostly require you to work for 4 to 5 hours per day, you could manage easily manage.

for other online job options, like content development, article writing, data entry or form filling, just check Elance work from home jobs, Odesk.com and Freelancer.com
    I recommend these because you dont require to pay anything for getting a job in these site.
    keep browsing and you would get a number of options, start something small in the beginning, this may give you confidence for going to the next level.
    menaka

1 person likes this.
  3. shree2506

shree2506 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Hats off to this site and the posts by Vandana and Menakaa on content writing..

These posts have helped me not only in getting valuable tips but also some content writing assignments..

Ladies- The client for whom I write now requires one more article writer. The pay is not great, but decent for a beginner..do reply to me privately if any of you are interested.

Regards,
    Shree

4. daffny

daffny Silver IL'ite

Hi Shree,

I am interested in writing articles. could you please give me the details?

thanks
    daffny

5. shree2506

shree2506 New IL'ite

Daffny,

The forum rules does not allow me to give email id or other details here..pls reply to me privately.

Thanks,
    Shree

6. daffny

daffny Silver IL'ite

Shree ,

I dont know how to reply private? should I be a paid member for that?

thanks,
    daffny

7. shilpa55

shilpa55 New IL'ite

Hi Shree,

Im interested in article writing. dont know how to send a reply privately?

8. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

hai shree mam,
    i'm interested in writing and need to know on which topic the article would be and need your help to guide me.

With regards,
    ***Saagini***

9. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

thank you so much for your guidence mam. Sorry for again disturbing you with my questions. But i don't have anyone to help me so i ask you. I need to know about d knowledge processing industries and do i have to pay something before joining?

Regards,
    ***Saagini***

10. shree2506

shree2506 New IL'ite

Hey, I am also new to this site, I do not know how to reply only to a particular person. I want to help in whatever way I can.

Moderators and Senior IL members- Please help.How do I share more details on the assignment including email id?

Thanks,
    Shree